• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sunday Morning Thread

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
Woo! Nice sunny day.
Got a pot of stock and a couple loaves of bread on the go so far. Maybe a bike ride later :)

Poot

TRIBE Member
Fell asleep on the couch last night. :|

Have some work shtuff to knock off today, and am also off to meet miss skipper for a yummy lunch this aft.

In the meantime, I would perhaps like some more snoozing. :D

bettEC

TRIBE Member
Yay for no hangover! Boo for the smoke detector going off on my floor at 8-something AM! Called the front desk, all quiet now, but can't get back to sleep. :(

Today is all about packing. Some sort of cardio. Finishing my book. Maybe brunch? Maybe hit up ChinaT... mmmm congee. A nap is also definitely in order.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Just having some breakfast, oj and coffee. Shower time and then off to work til 7-8 tonight.

I have 2 more weekends after this one and then I am officially done working the weekend.Yes!

Sleepy Giant

TRIBE Member
I just got a call from my buddy who I was out with last night

He passed out in the cab after dropping me off, drove around for close to 3 hours racking up a $170 bill.

ROFL

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
Sleepy Giant said:

He passed out in the cab after dropping me off, drove around for close to 3 hours racking up a $170 bill.

ROFL

He paid it? I'd tell the cabbie what was what...

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
Sleepy Giant said:

ROFL

that is so many kinds of funny

Skipper

TRIBE Member
My quiet night with an early bedtime ended up being mega frustrating when I found myself finally going to sleep around 3am. of course, the cat woke me up at 7.
This morning I've picked up some coffee and bread for breakfast fixins, not sure if I'll get in a workout before meeting Poot, then tons of errands and shit to do this afternoon before going to Scarlem for dinner with the in laws.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I am going to look at a house in the neighborhood today... It seemed OK in the MLS online pic but it looks really sketchy from the outside though...

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
fuck the cold.
see ya in June.

when is it actually supposed to stop being cold this year. any of you weather buffs know? I hope it's not a late may thing.

I dont mean 5 degrees. I mean 35. last year was late.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
'sup.

Quite tired from the past couple nights, but there's no time to rest...workin' for one of my promo companies in and around the St. Patrick's Day parade route downtown for the afternoon, then quickly back home for some rest, relaxation, leafs game and gettin' my shit together before takin' off for Miami in two days.

How my body is still functioning at this point is beyond me, but mcd's breakfast works wonders...:p

sugar

TRIBE Member
Poot said:
Fell asleep on the couch last night. :|

Sounds like my kinda night! Except last night I went out, spent money, and didn't have the greatest time. Oh well. I did eat a large slab of baked brie in your honour ;)

At least I slept til 10:30 this morning! That's about 6.5 hours, so I shouldn't complain. Despite only having one caesar and one shot last night, my head was pounding when I got up. Thankfully all I have to do is laze around til 4 when the girl comes to interview me about my raving history!