• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Sunday Morning Thread - call your mothers!

kaniz

TRIBE Member
Is it too early to start a Sunday thread? pfft, its 3:37am Sunday and I just woke up, so why not.

About to head out to Sonic, wooo! nice and rested from a nice long sleep, went to bed at 9pm. *dance dance dance*

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
We're just finishing breakfast, we'll be heading off soon to see Wouter's mum and make lunch for her.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
ugh, less than 4hrs sleep!
Why did I think it was a grand idea to eat cookies for an hour when I got home at 3am?!!!!?

I need maggie's breakfast. stat.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

grounded4life

TRIBE Member
awe I don't get to see my mom today, we're leaving it for sometime during the week cos i have a huge test to study for. But I called her and wished her a happy mommy's day!

squirrely

TRIBE Member
oh goddamn some meggie's breakfast would most definitely soothe this beast of a hangover. too bad i COMPLETELY forgot last night how much i had to actually accomplish today. in 2 hours i will begin my trek to burlington and it's not gonna be pretty. hold me.

Joe Seven

TRIBE Member
Today I need to do something physically active, but not b4 drinking coffee and making a wicked breakfast.
Saturday was spent sleeping from 3-9pm, then going back to bed at midnight and sleeping till 9am this morning, wowzas...
hope the weather warms up so I can go for a nice bike ride.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Just got home from Sonic.

My mom would be proud!

And maaaaaaaaan is it ever chilly outside, which makes me want coffee even more.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
I gave my Mom some flowers, wine and a card yesterday.

Today..gotta work til 8pm.poo

I just had my breakfast which was rather yummy. Multigrain toast with soy slices, avacado and red peppers...an organic banana..soy chocolate milk and a perfect cup of coffee. I am good to go. Time to shower and hop in the car soon.

squirrely

TRIBE Member
i wish i could go back to bed. i'm going cross-eyed right now. my family's going to be scared of me, especially when they notice that i'm sweating BEER.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
im in a whole new world of pain, much madness last night, nice to meet you squirrley
the beats last night gave a whole new meaning to funky at make it funky, i fyou didnt go , you missed out on something special

i had to jet to dave seaman at around 2, cabbie stopped to chat then give a ride to some random chick, good thing the bastard turned off the meter

dave seaman....stellar such a great night of music

now i have spin classes and need to stock up on organic veggies

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
squirrely said:
nice to meet you as well. i vaguely remember you petting my head a few times. thanks for the affection!
love your hair cut
such a great night for music last night, i feel like death on toast at a brunch held by a spin class in the oraganic veggie section:(

big league chew and dave seaman were owniong me last n9ight, so damn funky, i will never miss a Make It Funky party ever

Last edited:

kaniz

TRIBE Member
Sonic was still going strong @ 11 when I left -- Toronto needed a place like this, when Boa moved then started to suck there was a gap left, now its filled - and even better than before.

Crisp sound, nice lights, the renos are great - I used to like the stairs at old boa, but this new layout is MUCH better.

m0ff

TRIBE Member
Went out to Barrymore's and then the Royal Oak with Grumblegirl et al., came home for a fantastic 10 hour marathon sleep. Now I'm sitting here watching Twister on TBS/ job searching/ drinkin coffee/ listening to the rain/ being happy that the stupid Senators are outta the playoffs. :D

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
going for homemade waffles with some friends from school.
then back home to play guitar hero and finish reading my book.

I can't believe I danced so hard last night sober. it just takes me a little longer to get into it.

boh.

JAR

TRIBE Member
I talked to mine a couple of hours ago. It was nice to hear her voice after such a long time