• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

sunday, midnight

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Viceroy

TRIBE Member
I just got home from work. Drew Bledsoe and a few teammates came into my work tonight with their signifigant others and had one hell of a dinner. I love the restaurant biz!

Peace,
Steve

kerouacdude

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Viceroy
I just got home from work. Drew Bledsoe and a few teammates came into my work tonight with their signifigant others and had one hell of a dinner. I love the restaurant biz!

Peace,
Steve
When you brought him his food, did he say, "I don't remember ordering this." :p

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
the batter is complete, I rate it a total success, much pancake goodness to follow in the morning

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
you marinate your pancake batter? why leave it overnight?

(a pancake fan wants to know...)

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by alexd
you marinate your pancake batter? why leave it overnight?

(a pancake fan wants to know...)
So when he wakes up in the morning he can eat right away (as soon as the pan heats up)

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
why doesn't he just cook them now, freeze them, and nuke them in the morning?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
but leaving batter overnight is not the best either... either it will go flat or get so much air in it the pancakes will look like spongebob on crack

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
I remember something about refridgeration of batter.

I cant remember the reasoning behind it, but I know batter can be refridgerated and still taste delicious.

I've never had the self control tho, the second that batter is ready, it hits the pan.

Im more of a crepe person than pancakes tho.

mmmm... fresh crepes...