• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

SUNDAY football, YES?

juice

TRIBE Member
I can play either day as well as two of my friends but lets make a decision soon so I can plan more weekend stuff.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

madnezz

TRIBE Member
Sunday for sure! i can't make it saturday.

you guys are such losers for saying that you can't play unless you've got a superstar quarterback. What kind of spirit is THAT!?!??!!?

:rolleyes: @ ben

- Laura

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Fun football is dependent on a good qb being able to deliver the ball. If we don't have decent qbs...we should just play a big game of British Bulldog instead (which I'm totally down for)

kuba

TRIBE Member
fuck british bulldogs and fuck people who obviously know shit about football. i dont like playing with shit qbs and neither do people who come out on the regular. I know jay is in, so if vinder is too then we got a game.

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by qtip
fuck british bulldogs and fuck people who obviously know shit about football. i dont like playing with shit qbs and neither do people who come out on the regular. I know jay is in, so if vinder is too then we got a game.
Geez, who pissed in your cornflakes this morning ;) Hopefully see ya on Sunday.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JAR

TRIBE Member
do you have to have already played in the football club, or can just anyone come play?

<----- used to love playing football at school.

thanks,

JR

kuba

TRIBE Member
anyone can play. this isnt the tbk club.

ben- no one pissed in my cereal. i just hate stupidity.

kuba

TRIBE Member
we play at eglinton park (not flats)

we play touch, 2 hand

we play at 2

its at eglinton and yonge, go to ORCHARD VIEW BLVD and its at the end, beside the arena

north west of yong eeglinton, corner of duplex and orchard view blvd

pm me if you got questions or need a ride (depending on where youre coming from)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

madnezz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by qtip
jesus jake, take a fucking chill pill.

I dunno if i want to play with you guys after all, with that kind of attitude.

kuba

TRIBE Member
sorry laura im not rah rah rah like you are to play once in a million years with us, and ive played often enough to know when we cant throw the ball the game sucks. come if you want or dont if you dont. my rant wasnt directed at you per se as much as at people bitching about one thing or another, the same people of course show up NEVER.