• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sunday Brunch

Wulf

TRIBE Member
I just came across the sweet sounds of Sunday Brunch with tracks like Midsummer Night and Things You Said. I understand that Jesper Dahlback is Sunday Brunch or is a part of Sunday Brunch, anyone have more info? Has Dahlback ever played out in Toronto?

*SiLver*RoBoT*

TRIBE Member
Jesper Dalhback does go under the name Sunday Brunch as well as The Persuader and another one I can't remember....the last time he was here was probably the WEMF festival - I think he's appeared at Roxy as well a few years ago...He needs to make another club appearance that's for sure.

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*

Bloom! Productions

TRIBE Member
Sunday Brunch, i believe, is Jesper Dahlback and J.L Huhta. Lately, these guys haven't been doing it for me but in the past, they were on the mark. I hope they come back around with some slamming, deep tunes.

peace.
deeno

Wulf

TRIBE Member
I see what you're saying about their newer stuff, I listened to more stuff like their latest on Svek and it doesn't quite have the same groove to it. Maybe a little too stillted with not enough flow.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bloom! Productions

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by *SiLver*RoBoT*
How'd I know you'd be the one to respond next ;)

btw, cd's still in the player :D
good intuition!
what, is your eject button broken? ;)

if you have a fast net connection, check out http://www.deeprod.com (part six - previous dj mixes)...

a lot of "sunday brunch-type-sounds"
getting funkier as it goes...

deeno

[new disc coming soon]

Wulf

TRIBE Member
I just listened to your mix on Deeprod, it was good stuff, I really enjoyed it. I've been lurking on Tribe for a while, so I assumed I'd like your mix.

Bloom! Productions

TRIBE Member
nice. i'll let you know when i release my next recording. perhaps, i can host that on the net as well... because music should be free.

i think i'll have a nice sunday brunch this upcoming sunday, literally, while chillin' to some deep beats...

peace.
deeno