• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sun Spots

the Doctor

TRIBE Member
Just in the last 2 years, I've noticed that my forehead has become literally covered with sun spots. It looks like I have a massive freckle which covers most of my forehead and which gets more distinct the more sun exposure I get.

Admittedly, I have not been very smart about the sun ... I've tanned for 2 years intermittently, and every summer I spend as much time as possible outdoors with minimal sunscreen. Fuck at 28, I'm suprised sun spots is all I have.

Anyways, the more important question is WHAT the hell I can do about them? i'm guessing I can have them lasered but what is that going to do to my skin? Am I going to have to stay out of the sun forever? I doubt I could handle that as outdoor, long distance running is my sport of choice and so I get quite a bit of incidental exposure.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
I have quite a bit too...

My mom is covered, they dont really bug me. I think they add a bit of character, just like my freckles.

I think their are some special moisturizers out there meant to even out skin tone that may work...