• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sun is shining

phunkymunky

TRIBE Member
no it's not. when are we EVER going to see the sun again? this is getting really depressing. i think the last time we saw the sun was like 5 or 6 days ago now. *cries*

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by LeoGirl
the weather is sweet... yea
make ya wanna move
your dancin' feet

HAH!

That's what i was thiking when i saw the thread title too.

echootje

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by LeoGirl
the weather is sweet... yea
make ya wanna move
your dancin' feet

I feel better already ;)

haha that's a good attitude!

Are you single? ;)

Sun is shining... doo doo daaa

Rob

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

vinder

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KiFe
HAH!

That's what i was thiking when i saw the thread title too.

me too.

it's toronto, we have fall and winter, like what did you relaly expect?

phunkymunky

TRIBE Member
doesn't mean i have to like it. and unfortunately getting into another country where its warm year round is not easy. and wouldn't wanna live in most of those countries due to other things that don't concern the weather.

OR i could live in florida during the winter. but who can afford that? so i'm stuck here in canada. the only other place is vancouver but it's too far from family/friends. so toronto i stay. it's just so depressing i hate it.

miss mariss

TRIBE Member
I got an email from my best friend who is in butt crack England. She said she is depressed there (for lots of reasons) and wants to come back here where, "At least she come be in the sun."

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

thom100

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by phunkymunky
. the only other place is vancouver but it's too far from family/friends. so toronto i stay. it's just so depressing i hate it.

ha,

having lived in Vancouver the first 22 years of my life, dude, this lack of sun is a 300 day a year fact of life. Its a rainforest , I moved to Ontario partly because there are 4 seasons, in the lowermainland of BC there is basically 1.