• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Summer Chill - Sean Crawford "Sun drop to Sunset"

deep

TRIBE Member
If you got a credit card, you can up your limit over the free monthly allowance. What the system will do is charge you per gigabyte used up until your new defined limit (which you can set at like 10 bucks or something). I think it's like 70 cents a gig.

This way if your monthly traffic stays under your free allowance, you won't be charged, if you go above it, it'll be charged up until the limit you set.

zoo

TRIBE Member
as an alternative to 1and1's 70 cents a gig, i'm paying $5 / month for 10 gigs for bandwidth, 400 megs of space, all sorts of cgi/php webstuff, and a .com!!

which is pretty good

rentboy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JESuX
sean,

this set is half way between a heavenly dream, and an eery nightmare.

ethereal, and beautifully crafted set... it feels like a sun drenched, sketchy day on the beach.

nice summation... this mix will be on the playlist for many years to come...

great job Sean :)

CrunchCapn

TRIBE Member
You still suck!!

:p

j/k... hey Sean... i can't download this set and you know how much i love listening to you play the chillin stoner stuff... that's the only reason i invite u over!!

Can you burn me a copy whenever you get a chance and next time i'm around i'll pick it up. You da man!!

- Merv

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by rentboy
nice summation... this mix will be on the playlist for many years to come...

great job Sean :)

ahaha, i forgot to add after "sundrenched day at the beach": 'through very, very dark sunglasses'

p.s. - chris, your location fucking owns.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JESuX

TRIBE Member
glad you came! and thanks for spilling red wine all over me, btw ;)

i hear you're working at the dufferin mall these days... good thing i'll be running into you every frickin' day :rolleyes:

(i have a wal-mart addiction. it's bad.)

i'm listening to this mix, AGAIN.

rentboy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JESuX
glad you came! and thanks for spilling red wine all over me, btw ;)

i hear you're working at the dufferin mall these days... good thing i'll be running into you every frickin' day :rolleyes:
hahaha.

i was head to toe in wine by the end of the night... had to brew up some special concoctions to remove the stains.

... if u need cheap photo developing then look no further ;)

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Okay I paid the money and the link seems to be working again. But if people want to hear the set, I'd appreciate if they could try getting it off of other people first before downloading on account of me being sorta broke LOL.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

JuJuHound

TRIBE Member
You should bring this down to Cafe Del Mar, or any of the sunset bars and just hand this to them.....prolly get a gig on spot...:)

beatifull mix!!

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Skipper
I'm trying to download but I can't :(
:confused: Hrrm. Carp.

I just tried right clicking and saving and it worked for me. Maybe it happened to be down when you tried before?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
Thought I'd take a listen to some of your sets after meeting you at Boa on Friday. Really dig'n this, laid back funky ambient madness. Would either love or hate to hear this set while trying to come down.....

JESuX

TRIBE Member
i just tossed this on for the first time since it started getting cold out last fall....

oh summer, you really need to hurry up! i can't wait to swing this mix back into full-on rotation!

:)

where's the new summer mix, sean? huh?

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
wouldn't it be great to hear this on a patio in the sun. I think it would.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
Sean,

Is there any way I can get this one off you, perhaps at vunk? Can't believe this one slipped under the radar .. damn!

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Alright if aaaaaanyone actually gives a shit. This mix and the others have a perm home now with lots of bandwidth so this link shall be good.

I'll also be playing stuff like the sundrop mix this Sunday, seems lame to state it, but I don't get to play downtempo often. *shrugs*

Right click, and choose "save as"

And all my past mixes can now be found at

Sean's mixes