• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Suits on a Plane?

KiFe

TRIBE Member
This is like a typical soundstream thread all repackaged into a sleek new messageboard interface.

newstyle is the new soundstream?
or tribe is the same old tribe?

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
Bumbaclat said:
If you're making 500K a year then you probably wouldn't care if you ruined your suit.

I have no idea how to take care of my $30 t-shirts.
$30 t-shirts?!? well LA DEE FREAKIN' DA!

:)

sugar

TRIBE Member
It's threads like this that keep me reading Tribe. Good thing I read most of it last night at home, cuz if I'd read it here today, I wouldn't have been able to hold in the giggles.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Gunark

TRIBE Member
Oh, that’s... that’s-that’s great. The guy who’s dirty dancing with his niece is going to tell the guy in the thirty-six hundred dollar suit how to run the business. COME ON

blueshrike

TRIBE Member
newstyle666 said:
To be perfectly honest, in the world of suits $500- $750 is consitered low-end. I'm not saying that you can't get something nice for that amount, because you certainly can... but in my opinion once you start wearing 'normal' quality suits [>$2,500] you suddenly realise what you were missing before.

To be perfectly honest, you can get a beautiful custom suit made here in Toronto which will fit you just as well and look just as pimping as a Name Brand for much less than >$2,500. The difference is that you will not be able to say that you have an Armani.

Gizmo

TRIBE Member
One of my relatives is at Cohen and Steers, one of the world's largest REIT investors. He says his most expensive suit is worth $860.

Please advise if I should remove my money from their funds?

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Gizmo said:
One of my relatives is at Cohen and Steers, one of the world's largest REIT investors. He says his most expensive suit is worth $860.

Please advise if I should remove my money from their funds?

Nah but I wouldn't invite him to a wedding, he's likely to cheap out on the gifts and drink more than he brings to the table. I would also suggest checking to make sure that he can cover his half of the meal before ordering at restaurants. Guys in $860 suits tend to have bad credit ratings, they're also %30 more likely to kick puppies and spit on vetrens.

I just came back from a working lunch at the bottom line, where I ended up getting the bill with the table next to me added on my tab.

Table next to me = professional football players and their agent (?).

They paid for lunch, good times.

I should add here that their agent was not wearing an expensive suit.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
daddyiwantchocolate said:
I just came back from a working lunch at the bottom line, where I ended up getting the bill with the table next to me added on my tab.

Table next to me = professional football players and their agent (?).

They paid for lunch, good times.

I should add here that their agent was not wearing an expensive suit.
CFL players don't count as professionals

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Klubmasta Will said:
so what's the deal with newstyle666 vs. ev, anyway? did THR and activate have a rave-fight or something that i missed?

haha.. no... he's jsut an easy target... I really have nothing against the guy and I'm not one to hold people message board persona's against them.. if I did I wouldn't like a lot of people that i know from tribe. particularily agent smith and vinder. :p

vinder

TRIBE Member
ev said:
haha.. no... he's jsut an easy target... I really have nothing against the guy and I'm not one to hold people message board persona's against them.. if I did I wouldn't like a lot of people that i know from tribe. particularily agent smith and vinder. :p
you're such a cow. you could use some life lessons from newstyle. hardcore or not he's more of a success than you'll ever be.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
daddyiwantchocolate said:
They were American genius!

You know what that means, right?

even if they are in the NFL and not jsut american CFL players... the average nfl salary isn't that much... only a very small percentage make the millions.. as well.. the average NFL career last just years.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
vinder said:
you're such a cow. you could use some life lessons from newstyle. hardcore or not he's more of a success than you'll ever be.

if you were here right now, i would spoon you so hard.

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
ev said:
even if they are in the NFL and not jsut american CFL players... the average nfl salary isn't that much... only a very small percentage make the millions.. as well.. the average NFL career last just years.
The everage is still over $1MUSD per year... not exactly chicken feed.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Agent Smith said:
The everage is still over $1MUSD per year... not exactly chicken feed.

are you sure?
for some reason I seem to recall reading that is was more like a few hundred g's.. even if it's a mill.. I'm sure most americans could easily piss that away and be bankrupt in a few years ;)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories