• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Suggest a Digicam please

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
So, it's my birthday this weekend and my mother is trying to get me a digicam for my birthday.....

what I want, and what she'll pay often live on either sides of the spectrum, but I'm starting to see some overlap these days....

basically, what I'm looking for is a 5-7 megapixel camera that takes really good pictures, has some options (even manual features would be good), but most importantly is slim enough to put in your pocket no problem and take out with you....

I have about 300 bucks to work with (although I may spend a bit of my own money too if need be)

anybody got something that fits into these specs?

thanks!

d

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

philly

TRIBE Member
picked up the canon sd450 a couple of months ago and loving it. specs here (has everything you mentioned - slim, manual settings, etc) and going for $370 at futureshop. haven't really had a chance to try out all it's features but the thing that gets me is that when you're viewing your pictures on the camera's lcd and tilt the screen, it goes from portrait to landscape automatically. neat.

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Canon Digital Powershot Elphs are by far the best point and shoot that you can buy.

Any from that line are awesome.

I have the SD550 (Which is 7.1 megapixel)

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
The Watcher said:
Canon Digital Powershot Elphs are by far the best point and shoot that you can buy.

Any from that line are awesome.

I have the SD550 (Which is 7.1 megapixel)

I love Elph's, sold them for many years. The only complaint I got was its size.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

EffinHard

TRIBE Member
i fucking love the elphs
the LCD screen is the best i've worked with and the pictures are the most "entertaining".