• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sudanese Man Marries....... a goat?

OutcastTO

TRIBE Member
Sudan man forced to 'marry' goat

A Sudanese man has been forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he was caught having sex with the animal.
The goat's owner, Mr Alifi, said he surprised the man with his goat and took him to a council of elders.

They ordered the man, Mr Tombe, to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars ($50) to Mr Alifi.

"We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together," Mr Alifi said.

Mr Alifi, Hai Malakal in Upper Nile State, told the Juba Post newspaper that he heard a loud noise around midnight on 13 February and immediately rushed outside to find Mr Tombe with his goat.

"When I asked him: 'What are you doing there?', he fell off the back of the goat, so I captured and tied him up".

Mr Alifi then called elders to decide how to deal with the case.

"They said I should not take him to the police, but rather let him pay a dowry for my goat because he used it as his wife," Mr Alifi told the newspaper.

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
any Irish person knows you have to put the back legs in your boots, then you won't fall off or be kicked.

Sudan is so 3rd world.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

deevah

TRIBE Member
awesome
have the goat file for divorce after a passionate 3 wks and take 1/2 of everything this man's got

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
deevah said:
awesome
have the goat file for divorce after a passionate 3 wks and take 1/2 of everything this man's got
like the other half of his dignity ?

I think the goat is just plain fucked.

quantumize

TRIBE Member
i'm torn. on one hand pics would really make this thread, but on the other they would be a little gross, and probably make the thread not work safe

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
quantumize said:
i'm torn. on one hand pics would really make this thread, but on the other they would be a little gross, and probably make the thread not work safe
not to mention hanbammery

quantumize

TRIBE Member
the dowry was 50 dollars !

i wonder what the dowry is on a woman in sudan. does the price fluctuate depending on the options, like the price of a car?...air conditioning, power seats, power windows, cruise control etc.....

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Okay $50 for the goat. How much is a goat actually worth? Cause really this doesn't sound like a bad deal for a goat.

quantumize

TRIBE Member
Ditto Much said:
Okay $50 for the goat. How much is a goat actually worth? Cause really this doesn't sound like a bad deal for a goat.
it is a pretty good deal, i'd buy one for 50 bones, then curried goat for all

whos got rice and beans????

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
I would like to try a goatburger with goat cheese. You know, get as much goat in me in one sitting (as opposed to the other way around).