• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Stupid roommates

lucky1

TRIBE Member
I do that when my sister puts milk cartons and shit in the receycling. I through it in the trash because we take the trash out everyday, where as recycling gets carried down every two weeks if we're not feeling lazy.

tayo

TRIBE Member
She thinks recycling bins are messy. But the garbage can has a lid.

ps - you can recycle milk cartons

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

tayo

TRIBE Member
She doesn't have to recycle if she doesn't want to recycle, but why would she go and interfere with my garbage? MY GARBAGE.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

The Kid

TRIBE Member
You're starting a thread about that?! If that's the stupidest thing your roommate does they're a fucking genius compared to some I've had... :)

tayo

TRIBE Member
It's the stupidest thing she did this morning.
She's also mental over the Backstreet Boys (she's 26), and she keeps all her pots/pans/cooking utensils in her bedroom.

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tayo
:mad: She takes stuff out of the recycling bin and puts it in the trash. WHY??

Maybe she is just doing it to torture you because you do something that annoys her even more?

Torso

TRIBE Member
I've come to realize that roomates are actually people, and they communicate through this nifty little thing called language... even the english language sometimes...

In other words, you could just talk to her about it.:)

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
It's the stupidest thing she did this morning.
She's also mental over the Backstreet Boys (she's 26), and she keeps all her pots/pans/cooking utensils in her bedroom.

Now that is fucking retarded.

sk8

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kmac
I'm the recycling nazi in my house.
me too.

i recycle EVERYTHING.

blue and grey boxes.

we usually have only 1 kitchen garbage bag (white ones) of garbage a week. and one of cat litter.

if i could compost it would be less.

tayo

TRIBE Member
thanks for your condescending advice, and yes I have talked to her about it - she says she's 'cleaning up' (it's already in the recycling bin). I asked her not to remove my recycling from the recycling bin but now she does it when I'm not around.
:confused:

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
thanks for your condescending advice, and yes I have talked to her about it - she says she's 'cleaning up' (it's already in the recycling bin). I asked her not to remove my recycling from the recycling bin but now she does it when I'm not around.
:confused:

Maybe she is obsessive compulsive?

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
:mad: She takes stuff out of the recycling bin and puts it in the trash. WHY??
Tell her she's a fucking tool and adding to the destruction of our planet, stupid fucking bitch. That is so stupid. I really want to drop kick her. Like I would sit silently at the top of the stairs and wait until she felt the urge to be stupid, then when she was removing the recyclables from their lovely home, I would let out a primal scream from the top of the stair and land right on her head with my leg. That would learn her.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Stupid roommates

Originally posted by SelfExel
Tell her she's a fucking tool and adding to the destruction of our planet, stupid fucking bitch. That is so stupid. I really want to drop kick her. Like I would sit silently at the top of the stairs and wait until she felt the urge to be stupid, then when she was removing the recyclables from their lovely home, I would let out a primal scream from the top of the stair and land right on her head with my leg. That would learn her.
Damn, you would not want to go to Kuwait, where no one recycles and your trash volume is a sign of wealth.

I went sailing the other day and everyone throws their trash overboard. The closer you get to the Marina, the more trash you see floating around. Also, along the coast, you can distinguish the high-tide line by the line of garbage along the beach.

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: Stupid roommates

Why would they throw their garbage out if it's a sign of wealth? Have they realized that it's garbage?

Torso

TRIBE Member
The mind works in some mysterious ways. What makes sense in her head does not make sense to the rest of us. I understand that that can be really hard to live with. You are venting about the recycling, but in truth, you need to vent about everything. Your frustration is understandable.
I suggest bringing home some literature produced by the city that outlines exactly what can be recycled and what cannot. That might help you solve one problem, but it seems as though you have a number of others to contend with.
Good luck.

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Stupid roommates

Originally posted by SelfExel
Why would they throw their garbage out if it's a sign of wealth? Have they realized that it's garbage?
I guess you look rich if you have a giant pile of garbage sitting on the curb every week.

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
Throw a ninja star at her leg the next time she does it. RECYCLING IS COMMON SENSE. She is a social deviant and should be punished.