• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Stupid Question #729-B

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
i drink it to feel cool.

some people like that refreshing beer taste without any of the annoying side effects of alcohol.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MoFo

TRIBE Member
When I was in highschool, someone had a 6 of it.. So I was like "I'll have it!" And it did absolutely nothing.. I thought .5 meant it was 50% booze.

So I asked and someone said "it's ZERO point five, dood."

I quickly traded it for some Moosehead.
Yeesh. What's the point?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
If you're preggers then you drink for two and should be going for an ipa or something with high alcohol content.

IgStar

TRIBE Member
reminds me of this shit kmac and I bought here b/c of the pretty unicorn on the can.
it was like .5 alkeehol with lemonade and beer.

neither one of us bothered to finish it. but at least they were only like 90cents.

le bricoleur

TRIBE Member
i used to work for the city of toronto as a wading pool "guard" with this guy from the west indies, and he used to drink a 40oz of non-alcoholic malt liquor with his lunch from time to time.

i don't know what the brand was, i've never seen it since, but it had a rooster on the label.

it was just such an odd sight to see someone watching kids while drinking a fo'dee.

b

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories