• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Stupid cat question?

echootje

TRIBE Member
Damn White cats !

It sounds stupid but someone got me some "Shed-Guard: Anti-Shedding wipes for cats"

Are they serious? Does this shit work and is it safe for cats? It says on it "All ingredients are non-toxic to pets even when they groom themselves." And how do they expect to "wipe" your cat on a regular basis with a moist cloth?

Rob

Stop Bill C-10

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
200.jpg

I found it solved the problem real quick. The trick was creating the vice to hold the cat still for thirty minutes while it did what it had to do.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Im sure it is fine, and probably works to a small degree.
just get a fucking brush and brush the fucking animal.:rolleyes: :p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Yeah I say just use a brush.

I'm sure even though it says non toxic, it must be loaded with unessessary chemicals for ur kitty.

finary

TRIBE Promoter
brushing your cat can be a very enjoyable time for both you and the animal

its also very good for their coat, and reducing the number of loose hairs

p.s. next time you get a cat get a reallllly short haired one! my cats dont shed much at all. it's not really a problem for me yet.

finary

TRIBE Promoter
well i like you too maxine :]

you should come see my little bengals sometime, they love visitors :>

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
you can use your vacuum too, if you have one of those hose attachment thingys, my cat used to love getting vacuumed

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by finary
well i like you too maxine :]

you should come see my little bengals sometime, they love visitors :>

I've never seen one before in person. I'd love to see ur kitties!:)

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by echootje
Damn White cats !

It sounds stupid but someone got me some "Shed-Guard: Anti-Shedding wipes for cats"

Are they serious? Does this shit work and is it safe for cats? It says on it "All ingredients are non-toxic to pets even when they groom themselves." And how do they expect to "wipe" your cat on a regular basis with a moist cloth?

Rob

I've used them on my filthy animals. Beats giving them a bath, thats for sure. I only use them if one of my cats is starting to show signs of dandruff or some other bad skin/hair problem. The wipes work nicely to pull all that crap out, and leave their hair shiny and clean.

Cats believe it or not, cannot keep themselves clean... at least not if their solely indoor cats. Outdoor cats are generally better off.