• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Stuff youve won recently on the radio

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
in just over a month ive won...
Metric tickets.
Stellastar / Editors tickets.
Inside Man Premier tickets.
The Aristocrats dvd / audio cd.
Never Ending White Lights tickets ( yes, that was me on the Edge today ).
All from Edge 102.1.
I ROCK.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
do you really give a shit about what we won or did you really just start this to tell US what YOU won?

I never play or call in to for contests although I should probably start

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
The last thing I won off the radio was a tape of Master Mix 93 from 'All Hits' 680 CFTR.

I still have it...Some big choons on there.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

djglobalkiller

TRIBE Promoter
back about 12 years i wont the chance to meet david hasslehoff, aka michael knight, and the KIT car at toys r us at limeridge mall in hamilton!!

if that counts for anything!

peace

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
djglobalkiller said:
back about 12 years i wont the chance to meet david hasslehoff, aka michael knight, and the KIT car at toys r us at limeridge mall in hamilton!!

if that counts for anything!

peace
I met him and KITT at Toys R Us in Etobicoke!

noodle

TRIBE Member
I haven't won anything recently. BUT in grade 6 I won a NINTENDO from Tarzan Dan off 680 CFTR (the BEST EVER NES with THE FIRST super mario bros). I had to answer the following skill testing question:

What nintendo game allows you to choose your stance, swing and angle of impact?

The answer was golf.

And yes, I did have to give my best Tarzan Dan yell.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Deedee

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
The last thing I won off the radio was a tape of Master Mix 93 from 'All Hits' 680 CFTR.

I still have it...Some big choons on there.

Nice so did I... and 'Marky Marky and the Funky Bunch' concert tix. at Canada's Wonderland <<<<called that back in the day.:p
love it CFTR...haha

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
ive always been very good at winning stuff from the Edge.
keep dem prizes comin'.
my fingers are aiming for Bookies College of Musical Knowledge this week for NIN tix.

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
I once won a motorbike from 102.1 before it was the Edge.....a little 50cc motorbike worth $1200. My parents made me sell it....in highschool.

lucky1

TRIBE Member
radio blows.. the commercials drive me in sane.. all the idiot banter and the stupid dim whit hosts lagughing at all their own jokes.. I can't listen too it.. don't remember that last time I actually did..

kmac

TRIBE Member
Deedee said:
Nice so did I... and 'Marky Marky and the Funky Bunch' concert tix. at Canada's Wonderland <<<<called that back in the day.:p
love it CFTR...haha
Whooo hooo! I went to that show. CeCe Peniston opened.

C'mon, c'mon.
Feel it, feel it!

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
lucky1 said:
radio blows.. the commercials drive me in sane.. all the idiot banter and the stupid dim whit hosts lagughing at all their own jokes.. I can't listen too it.. don't remember that last time I actually did..

Same

I can't believe the market share the radio stations are losing without changing a single thing.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders