• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Stuff that glows under UV light

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
UV glowy stuff really needs its own thread IMO, so here it is.

Psychedelic trance pants

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
It always freaked me out a bit when I saw girls with glow in the dark nails in the dark rooms.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member

Sorry about the size, but it is a king size bed spread. Also, lint is the most glowey stuff ever under UV light and is impossible to get off. Bit you would never see it on the king size glowy bead spread.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Snuffy

TRIBE Member
A guy I once knew had this neat trick that he'd do at parties. Take some water in your mouth, suck on a highlighter for a bit, and then pretend to barf up under black light near people that are sitting.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
A guy I once knew had this neat trick that he'd do at parties. Take some water in your mouth, suck on a highlighter for a bit, and then pretend to barf up under black light near people that are sitting.
ok I totally want to do this.

A lot of psytrance parties have black lights. :eek: Always good to wear white.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Rocks!

I am heading up to The Watcher's forest this weekend and some of the minerals and rocks in the area glow under black light...

Here's Zircon crystals from the mine near The Watcher's

Daylight:

UV Light:

jocelyn dee

TRIBE Promoter

Sorry about the size, but it is a king size bed spread. Also, lint is the most glowey stuff ever under UV light and is impossible to get off. Bit you would never see it on the king size glowy bead spread.
omg i totally want a bedspread like this now. I already have a lava light :)