• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Stuff for sale: Ikea Chair, towel hooks, etc.

starr

TRIBE Member
Hi all....I have some random stuff for sale and I'll update this thread bit by bit. Everything is pretty much pick up only, unless noted otherwise. I am pet free and don't smoke and take decent care of stuff...so yeah.

First thing up for sale is a silver IKEA chair. I bought it years ago, but have always had other chairs in my apartment so it's barely used.

Here's a pic of someone else's chair:

Mine pretty much looks like that. It's all your for $5!!!

I'll post other stuff shortly, those pics are at home on my computer.

starr

TRIBE Member
I had interest in the chair, but that person didn't get back to me, so it's still available. I'll probably put it on Craigslist in a week or so though, so let me know if you want it. A few more things on the list:

Used VHS - Star Trek Movies 1 to 6, even though the photo shows all 8, it's just the first 6....it's not an actual photo, but they pretty much look like that. $5 for all 6 o.b.o.

Also Hair Care products that I tried once, at most twice, and didn't work with my type of hair. $2 each:

Pantene - curl scrunching spray gel

John Frieda - Frizz Ease dream curls

You can pick up these items near King and Bay during business hours or King West (very West) after work.

Last edited:

starr

TRIBE Member
bump....the Pantene hair stuff is gone.

The Ikea Chair, the John Frieda hair stuff and the VHS tapes are still here.

And *new* is a metal bed frame for $5 (pick up only). Just a basic frame that you would put your boxspring and mattress on.

starr

TRIBE Member
So, to clarify, the bed frame isn't new...I've had it for 4 years and it's for a queen.

Here are some horrible pictures I took of it:

and another view:

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories