• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

students stresses here please

quantumize

TRIBE Member
it's that time of the post secondary academic year

papers comming out of your ass, and exams following them closley. throw in some assignments, tests and tutorials and you've got a busy busy month ahead of you

i wish all students here good luck

but who's gonna wish me good luck?

q u a n t u m i z e

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

emiwee

TRIBE Member
At least for some students, this crunch time ends in about a month and then they can breathe a sigh of relief. For those of us in a graduate program, however, the end of the school year only signals that you need to get moving on your thesis.

:)

(yay! self-pity!)

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
For all you stressed out college girls who need help relaxing during this difficult time, remember: Dr Funk MD is also a registered massage therapist.

Why not sign up your whole dorm floor today!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

quantumize

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dr Funk MD
For all you stressed out college girls who need help relaxing during this difficult time, remember: Dr Funk MD is also a registered massage therapist.

Why not sign up your whole dorm floor today!

noice

what a pimp

jebac

TRIBE Member
uhhh yeah... im fucked

one thing ive learned this year is that going to your classes will probably help you get better, not worse marks

-jebac

labRat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by emiwee
At least for some students, this crunch time ends in about a month and then they can breathe a sigh of relief. For those of us in a graduate program, however, the end of the school year only signals that you need to get moving on your thesis.
at least you have an end in sight. for us in the working world, the crunch time never ends.

erikwh

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by labRat
at least you have an end in sight. for us in the working world, the crunch time never ends.

so there IS something to look forward to after graduation!

emiwee

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by labRat

Hmmm... I wish it were that easy. Master's thesis... PhD thesis... oh, and then some kind of academic or professional job where I do just about the same thing as during school for the rest of my life. (where's the end?!)

fuzzy

TRIBE Member
I was told today that I will not be recieving the refund for my droped course that I was expecting

Back in January when I droped them I was told that I would be recieving a refund and that it will not come till March

Now when I called today to see whats up they tell me I was one day late in dropping my courses! :mad:

All I can do now is write a letter and apeal it

Rchard

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
Marketing plans presentation every Monday. <-- thats where all my stress is.

Sales presentation in 2 weeks

did my music and society big 45% assigment/presentation yesturday.

Not to mention all my exams

a presentation to my client next week.

Going to start working out again next week as my elbow is all better.

I will cry when im done school bc i will be so happy. This school year has been extremely stressed.

Good Luck everyone
I know i need it :D

Alita

TRIBE Member
I too am feeling the stress - right now I'm thriving in it though, I'm super pumped/wired. hahaha, but i bet in about 2 weeks i'll be so burnt out.

Good luck everybody!

quantumize

TRIBE Member
i'm typing an assignment blind

that is when you get on word and just start typing shit with no premade thesis at all

i hope it will get a cee

q u a n t u m i z e
[believes cee's get degree's]

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Ugh.

I hate it when people stress about school. Just do it and don't whine about it. It seems its all I hear around school these days - worst small talk ever!