• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Stuck at work holiday Monday?

The Kid

TRIBE Member
So... who else is stuck at work today? It's a bloody ghost town at my office. Love how the boss makes everyone come in to work and has yet to show up!

*yawn*

So...?!

The Kid

TRIBE Member
yeah i'm on salary so no time and a half for me. bossman finally dragged his sorry ass in though so at least i'm not suffering alone!

:(

Lurker

TRIBE Member
no, but I had to log onto my work email, and make a few calls organizing things this morning when I got back to my friends' place after leaving Guv at 9.

Does that count?

It was work. Honest.

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Leaving for work.................now.

And I could be in bed with Brea......instead she gets to run my house for 8 hours.

I'm frightened.....my house may actually be.......clean when I get home.

:eek:

The Kid

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dtox
I'm not at work.............and I love it........hahahahahahahaha
fuck you.

bet you're drinking beer on tap... and smoking doobies.

bastard.

:p

(just got back from Le Gatt!)

kline

TRIBE Member
12-8pm
statutory holiday pay + doubletime

i don't mind working, i really dont when it's this kinda dough. i definately will be volunteering for christmas shifts cause they pay us doubletime and a half on top of the stat.holiday pay for, "the big one".

kline

TRIBE Member
p.s. i hate when people wish you a happy thanksgiving/labour day/kwanzaa while YOU'RE working and they're not :mad:

dtox

TRIBE Member
pint number 3 going down nicely, bun one about to take place, brother and the wife on the bus for turkey, eta 4pm....sweet times I tell ya......hahahahahhahahha

D to the turkey T

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
All you non-workers shoo!

This is a thread where we get to bitch about scheduling and our jobs.

Now go on.......GIT!