• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Strong Pot

zerOGda2nd

TRIBE Member
Lately pot heads I know are getting fucked out of their minds (Can’t function properly), I’m wondering if there is some super strong pot out there now or something?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
will also say that someone i know mentioned that they'd been demolished recently by a bowl, and ended up flushing the remaining 4g's because it was too much to handle.

just say Yes to DMT, bro's!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
If this were the early 90's you could go ask the crust punks at college Park. Even get some acid and pcp while you're there, then go see NIN & marilyn Manson at maple Leaf gardens and meet a hottie up front...

zerOGda2nd

TRIBE Member
Right now I am observing pot heads smoking this sprayed pot, so far it seems to make people retarded, then makes them sleep for a long time.

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
For those who pot has turned on.... look into some high cbd strains. That shit will never get on top of you. Smoke it as-is or mix it with some regular pot. All of the mellow and good times, none of the holy-fuck-everybody-can-hear-my-thoughts bull shit. This is assuming that you are looking to reintroduce a drug back into your life.

Last edited: