• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

strokinnnnnn it

quantumize

TRIBE Member
in grade 8 we all went to boyd conservation are for a 5 day overnight trip.. n e wayz one night as 2 guys walked into the bathroom only to find a fellow classmate sitting up on the sink beating his dick like it owed him money.....

since then he was referred to as "strooooooooookin it"

any one have any other funny 'caught masterbating' stories????

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
auhh when i was in gr. 7 or 8 i some how got a hold of some condoms and i thought it was funny to blow them up, and i got the nick name "Lubbie Lips" - auhh not really a masterbating story, sorry thats all i got

Soulster

TRIBE Member
i have one from just last week!

i was lyin in bed on a sketchy sunday having a little "private time" before my friend came over to pick me up for a movie, dinner and chillin out.

all of a sudden i hear this knock at the door and a "hellooo?" and then my friend just comes barging in. (apparently my roommate's friend had left just earlier and hadn't locked the door.) i had *just* enough time to put my legs down and turn the vibe off. thank GOD i had the covers on or i think we both would have been severly traumatized.

she had assumed that she had just caught me napping, but i told her later what she'd actually walked in on. we had a good laugh (of relief).

quantumize

TRIBE Member
i used to go to summer camp and we had to wash dishes once a week as part of our chores, so one night i was washing with this guy named Rob and he was nowhere to be found. So after I washed about 300 plates I went ut looking for him. A few friends and I stumbled upon him it the dorms stroking it with the radio on at full blast. he never admits it and to this day he insists 'i was scratching it'

I was going to beat his ass but i figured the embarassment was enough

EDIT : soulster your a champion..hahahaha

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Soulster

TRIBE Member
i forgot to add that had she walked in 30 seconds later she would have come in at the same time i was comin. (heh heh)

it was really hard not to look as frustrated as i felt.

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
I was in Quebec City on the grade eight trip and my friend and I walked into his room to find his 6'5" red-headed roomie for the trip going to town.

From then until the end of High School, he was knows as GOOOLDFINGER.

Crazlegs

TRIBE Member
Soulster said:
i forgot to add that had she walked in 30 seconds later she would have come in at the same time i was comin. (heh heh)

it was really hard not to look as frustrated as i felt.
haha ....... even better :D

[SQUARE]

TRIBE Member
Spinsah said:
I was in Quebec City on the grade eight trip and my friend and I walked into his room to find his 6'5" red-headed roomie for the trip going to town.

From then until the end of High School, he was knows as GOOOLDFINGER.
6'5" and in grade eight? wow

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
I went to camp one summer. I must have been in grade 8. Our cabin leader was 18 years old and we worshipped him. He snuck out late at night while we were asleep in our dorms. He told us that he was taking a canoe out on the lake and he was going to hang out with a girl. When he got back he told us this detailed story about going down on this female cabin leader. All of us young boys were ALL hot and bothered about this fantastic story. Me and a dude named Jason fantasize and discuss how awesome it would be to be sexual with a girl.

Next morning. We all head into the mess hall except for Jason who chose to stay back......claims he wasn't feeling well. We eat breakfast...but I hate eggs so I have some cereal and head back to the cabin. There I find Jason with his cock in his hand and lotion everywhere obviously moved by last night's story. In my shock, I run back and tell my cabin leader.......(I'm no rat...but I'm young so whaddaya expect).

The Cabin Leader calls Jason "Thumper" for the entire stay......OUCH.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

The Peej

TRIBE Member
My pops and I wer staying in a single motel room for a few months when I was around 14-15.

The motel was long and had a wooden walkway leading all the way down it's length. This made is super easy to tell someone was commin'. Or so I thought.

I was having one of those "fuck it I'm just bored" wanks. Nice light leisurely one. The ones where your not even turned on necessarily but your 14 and always have a woody, so why not. Anyway, I've got Lt. Commander Johnson in one hand, and the motel issue universal remote in the other hand, and I'm flippin' through looking for some cleavage or an ankle. Stop on Monday night Raw 'cause their having a catfight of some sort. Anyway, Pops walks along the driveway for some godforsaken reason so I don't hear him until the key is in the lock and the door is swinging open.

OH DAMN!

I didn't have time to do anything but yank my boxers up to cover Mr. Winklestein. Dad walks in to me with my jeans wide open and the Rock laying the smackdown on some unsuspecting jerbroni on the television. ( of COURSE the clips of the catfight ended. )

I sit there stunned and slackjawed unable to even comprehend the fact that I didn't hear him comming in time to dash to the bathroom. He proceeds to tell me to "do up my fucking pants" and then I sit through a half hour presentation of the dangers of chronic masturbation. Followed by an hour long questioning of my sexuality ( WWF was on, remember! )

By far, the worst I've been caught wanking, Ever!!

greginhali

TRIBE Member
When I start makin´ love
I don´t just make love...
I be strokin´
That´s what I be doin´, huh
I be strokin´

I stroke it to the east
And I stroke it to the west
And I stroke it to the woman that I love the best
I be strokin´

Hamza

TRIBE Member
Soulster said:
i have one from just last week!

i was lyin in bed on a sketchy sunday having a little "private time" before my friend came over to pick me up for a movie, dinner and chillin out.

all of a sudden i hear this knock at the door and a "hellooo?" and then my friend just comes barging in. (apparently my roommate's friend had left just earlier and hadn't locked the door.) i had *just* enough time to put my legs down and turn the vibe off. thank GOD i had the covers on or i think we both would have been severly traumatized.

she had assumed that she had just caught me napping, but i told her later what she'd actually walked in on. we had a good laugh (of relief).

hot.

Soulster

TRIBE Member
greginhali said:
When I start makin´ love
I don´t just make love...
I be strokin´
That´s what I be doin´, huh
I be strokin´

I stroke it to the east
And I stroke it to the west
And I stroke it to the woman that I love the best
I be strokin´
HAHA! Good ol' Clarence Carter! My friends bought me the CD for my birthday when i was in Uni. Every single song is totally perverted, disco stylez! it's hilarious!

greginhali

TRIBE Member
here is the best part of the song....

Well, let me ask you this
Have you ever made love on the back seat of a car
I remember one time I made love on the back seat of a car
And the police came and shined his light on me, and I said:
´I´m strokin´, that´s what I´m doin´, I be strokin´´

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories