1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

strip clubs

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by basketballjones, Jul 25, 2010.

1. basketballjones

basketballjones TRIBE Member

this might be for the mens forum, but im sure women have noticed this as well

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT????

you pay a random cover, then are ushered into a dodgy black lit hell hole filled with johnny welfare check or johnny stag party....or the worst...johnny rip club regular

for your 2-5 $ cover you get the privilege of being charged anywhere from 7-10 bux a beer, to watch dead eyed features and then get harassed by some chick who just rubbed her snatch on johnny welfare or worse's crotch and then HAS TO LAY THE STANK ASS TOWEL ON YOUR LEG TO SIT DOWN

on what planet this is enjoyable ???

i saw a dude eating wings on perverts row, for real

if i paid for tonights "entertainment" i would have shanked the guy who invited me out

luckily they had an ALI BABA just down the skreet and i at least scored a dope schwarma and some tasty baklava on the way home

Last edited: Jul 25, 2010
  2. RumRogerz

RumRogerz TRIBE Member

were you at that dirty hole by bloor and lansdowne?
    that ali baba's has some awesome baklava

3. basketballjones

LOL

i was at both of those dirty holes, and yes, they have some stellar baklava, i just smoked some hash and am eating the cashew one right now

i still shudder at the so called rippers, i would have paid for them to keep their clothes on what with the bad boob jobs and cellulite.....dont even get me started on the "dancing"

4. glych t.anomaly

glych t.anomaly TRIBE Member

ive been to two strip clubs in my entire life.

have no desire to go, and the two i was at only reinforced that.

alot of guys say the places they go to have great food, but i only ate at one, passable at best, and the other i have one bottle of beer, cost me 9$.

i watched a total of one dance at each place, and was not aroused, mostly just indifferent, and saw no point to spending time in a place, wasting time and money on something to get sexually frustrated, if you found them & what they are doing ' hot '.

i am and will most likely be, always very unversed in this realm of reality.

[jai]

5. RumRogerz

RumRogerz TRIBE Member

lol dude, the one by lansdowne is awful. last time i was there i almost lost my lunch.... i have enough cottage cheese in my diet as it is.

i think the last decent place was the brass rail.... but that was a while ago... could have changed

6. rave jedi

rave jedi TRIBE Member

My friends and I are strip club veterans, I first started going to them when I was 16 with fake ID. Coincidentally, I just got home from the peeler joint a few minutes ago and was greatly disappointed tonight because my favorite Latina dancer wasn`t working tonight. I don`t just throw money at any girl unless I know for sure they give the best lap dances in town. If you know what i mean. LOL

God, now I`m getting nostalgic and really miss my fav strip club Fantasia in Richmond Hill that closed down in 1997. :(

7. basketballjones

fantasia was my first rippers too, the night the jays won the first world series

8. ghaleon

ghaleon TRIBE Member

thread of teh year

9. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

what i do with my welfare cheque is my own fucking business. plus, johhny regular is the only one that buys my shake-ass, weak ass weed

10. WestsideWax

WestsideWax TRIBE Promoter

Moved to Event Reviews forum in 3, 2...

11. basketballjones

the rippers got almost through the second song before any clothes came off, and the one chick looked scared she was gonna wipe out in the heels that rippers seem to think are hot

maybe in 1997 they were hot, not so much now, they simply look skanky

12. KodiaK

KodiaK TRIBE Member

i just dont go to strip clubs cuz im a homo.......

13. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

Really there is nothing on earth like sitting in gyno row eating a plate of wings. It's like, Imma have me some sticky yummy chicken parts while you "dance" up there on stage and do god knows what and I'm having a good time. Jilly's was particularly good for that experience.

14. Pottsie

Pottsie TRIBE Member

If I want gourmet food - I don't go to Taco Bell or a burger joint. How can you judge a noble profession by going to one of the worst establishments known to man?

I have not been to the rippers in years, but I had fake ID at 16...so they pretty much had a mug there with my name printed on it.

If I went to the "crack whore club" when I was 16, I might have been turned off of it too. If you really want to judge the industry, go to: For Your Eyes Only or the Brass Rail or The House of Lancaster on Queensway (NOT Bloor). Back in the day, these ones had much better talent than anywhere else - even their "B" squad wasn't bad.

15. Musical Rush

Musical Rush TRIBE Member

ahhh the good ho days at Whiskey a go go's ,, before it got busted .

16. litespeed

litespeed Well-Known TRIBEr

the only decent strip club I've ever been to is Whiskey a-go-go

17. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

Whiskey was pretty awesome, only got to go there once but it was an epic night to be sure... most of the jaw-dropping craziness I've ever seen in a strip club has been at Private Eyes in Niagara on the Lake, though.

18. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

the Sundowner.
    wow.
    some epic goings on downstairs.

i haven't been anywhere in years.

19. oeretS

oeretS TRIBE Member

this is my main beef. I'm no pro but I feel like back in the day you could sit down at a table, relax and enjoy a show on stage with some friends. Now there's girls in your face non-stop, which is fun for about 5 minutes until you're under relentless pressure to drop cash and it's just not enjoyable.

that and the retarded ATM surcharges. Do they do this everywhere? I got jacked for a $14 surcharge at some joint in Vaughn last year

20. basketballjones

^ we did one part of my brothers stag at the whiskey, they take a % of what you take out, like 15 % or some shit

i have been to boatloads of rippers and they are all the same, the women dancing just dont look like they are remotely interested in what they are doing, reminds me of the "sex" show i saw in amsterdam, it was more 30 min workout to some chessy techno and had zero appeal

21. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

I remember my first strip club (I was 16 (1987) - tall, with a beard - older people in my group got carded, they waved me through) ... it was a place in Etobicoke called "Bunnies" and they had these tables that were open in the middle with a wide rim for drinks and smokes around the outside -- you could sit maybe four five guys in a group around the table and there was an opening for the dancer to go in to a (slightly) raised space and dance. Whoever paid usually got more stuff pointed in their direction during the song. They had a stage too but most of the fun was at the tables. Back then there was no such thing as a lap dance (got my first one of those at Cheaters on Yonge s/o Eglinton some time around 1988-1989) and table dances were $5.

Do they still sell 750mL bottles of Canadian at the Zanzibar? That was the only size they sold in the 1980's.

22. lobo

lobo TRIBE Member

I don't mind going to a peeler joint every now and then but I don't look for it. If it happens it happens. That being said, I would say my best experiences have been at Fantasia (RIP), Pro Cafe and Whiskey. Fantasia has the honour of giving me my first and ever boner at a strip club due to the one lap dance I got from this blonde.

That night at Fantasia was the first time my friends and I ever saw "touching" at a strip joint so we were floored by everything going on right at the tables. I ended up getting a tall, beautiful chick with nice C/D tits to give me a lap dance. She basically grinded my lap while facing away from me but would lean back and rest against my chest every so often. The clincher? She said, you can feel my tits if you want to. :)

Oh and BBJ, that peeler joint you went to is one of the worst ones out there. You can't judge the rest of them based on that experience.

Lobo

23. diablo

diablo TRIBE Member

"Everything in moderation."

24. djsubrock

djsubrock TRIBE Promoter

25. graham

graham Well-Known TRIBEr

I don't like strip clubs, but I enjoy the sundowner.