• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

StretchandHooker Open The Vaults Record Sale!

stretchandhooker

TRIBE Promoter
Ok,
Looks like Spring Cleaning has come early and I am ready to unload alot of the Classics that people have enquired about over the past 10 years plus a whole wack load of others, Breaks, House, Techno etc.
From 1993 - 2005
Not going to post a list of records available, hold tight as I sort out a location for the sale.
ez
S.

Shug

TRIBE Member
stretchandhooker said:
Ok,
Looks like Spring Cleaning has come early and I am ready to unload alot of the Classics that people have enquired about over the past 10 years plus a whole wack load of others, Breaks, House, Techno etc.
From 1993 - 2005
Not going to post a list of records available, hold tight as I sort out a location for the sale.
ez
S.

:0 .....

:D

holds breath. :eek:

sauce

TRIBE Member
I got some gold from you guys at the tribe record sale one year. This should be good.

peace

sauce

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
Is there going to be a healthy selection of breaks and acid, boys?

Do I even really need to ask?

Taro

TRIBE Member
such a bad time for me too..

2 more weeks and I would've been a kid in a candy store.
but instead, I'm a bum in a soupline.

Shug

TRIBE Member
Your misfortune is my good luck.

:D I've been out of the OOP collecting game for a while, this will help me catch up to you guys.

stretchandhooker

TRIBE Promoter
Yes there is a whole shit load of Breaks !
Looks like over 300 so far just in breaks and mid-down tempo
and around 500 house records so far.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Big League Chu

TRIBE Member
Was there first thing this morning, there are a lot lot lot of records for sale and most of them are gems. Midspeed rare breaks from the early 90's, lots of classics from 95-99 too. Try to make it down cause people were passing on some really really good tunes. If you know what your looking for then you'll really clean up. If not Steve's got turntables there for you to listen.
Glad I checked it out.
There are also lost of house, tech, tech house, and acid house gems

Shug

TRIBE Member
Picked up as much as my wallet would allow, a lot of great Big Beat classics - Steve is a very gracious host. Thanks again, good sir.

sauce

TRIBE Member
Thanks for all the records. I'll put together a little oldschool westcoast acid mix for you. I know some of those were tuff to give up LOL

peace

sauce