• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Stretch&Hooker, Evil P, Kenny, Tim Patrick etc @ System

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I can finally take the time and write a review, I got home at 6:30 last night and it's the first night in 3 years that I pulled to stay so late without doing any "e". ;)

I had an amasing bday bash, good friends showed up and nice beats. Steve and Wayne warmed me up, then Isaac came on and played some funky nice tunes. I really didn't like Myka and Evil P, but I was in an amasing mood (after tons of beer and shots), so I was still dancing.
When Kenny came on, the hell broke loose... wow... Industry memories... funky dirty beats, I was going mental.
But I think that my favourite set of the entire night was Tim. I haven't heard anything so sexy and dirty and tech-housy in the logest time, that was probably the best set I have heard in my life, I can't believe how much I was feeling that, couldn't stop dancing... there is this track that I was going nuts, called "You can't get rid of me" or something like that... MENTAL!... Thanks Tim for my bday set! ;) heheh

Danced for 6 hours straight... good company and beats, I didn't care System looked like crap. Happy to see Dave, Kenny, Timmy, Janice and finally nice to meet you Jessica.
I love it... I truly enjoyed myself and the fact that I was there until 6:15 in the morning.

Loved it.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

CLUSTER

TRIBE Member
I'm still recuperating. Ended up there till almost 6am.
I've just about lost my voice was pretty much chatting for a good 4 hours straight.
Outside of that, I must say Kenny was my favourite act of the night, good times! :D

Poot

TRIBE Member
Good times

Not sure if I imagined it, but the status of the renovations seemed a lot better than when I was last at System a couple weeks back for Jelo's show?? This definitely made things seem cozier and less warehouse like.

Anyhow, I really enjoyed this party - we only stuck around till about 3:30 due to Sunday commitments, but had a great time :)

Crowd was good, beats were good, vibe was good :)

I dragged along with me a group of 5 friends, most of whom had never been, or rarely go, to System. I wasn't sure it whether it would be their groove, but they LOVED it - I think my favourite was my friend Hannoush who kept screaming in my ear, repeatedly & randomly through the evening, about how awesome the beats were, and how he hadn't been out for "real music" in years - I suspect this night was a highlight for him :)

My girlfriend Claudia thanked me, also, many times for this, the first time she had ever seen her husband, Sean, dance in public.

All in all a great night, and a reminder of why I continue to return to System again and again :)

KillaLady - so awesome to meet you finally - and glad to hear you topped off your weekend of birthday celebrations with a great night!

Till next time :)