• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Stretch&Hooker, Evil P, Kenny, Tim Patrick etc @ System

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I can finally take the time and write a review, I got home at 6:30 last night and it's the first night in 3 years that I pulled to stay so late without doing any "e". ;)

I had an amasing bday bash, good friends showed up and nice beats. Steve and Wayne warmed me up, then Isaac came on and played some funky nice tunes. I really didn't like Myka and Evil P, but I was in an amasing mood (after tons of beer and shots), so I was still dancing.
When Kenny came on, the hell broke loose... wow... Industry memories... funky dirty beats, I was going mental.
But I think that my favourite set of the entire night was Tim. I haven't heard anything so sexy and dirty and tech-housy in the logest time, that was probably the best set I have heard in my life, I can't believe how much I was feeling that, couldn't stop dancing... there is this track that I was going nuts, called "You can't get rid of me" or something like that... MENTAL!... Thanks Tim for my bday set! ;) heheh

Danced for 6 hours straight... good company and beats, I didn't care System looked like crap. Happy to see Dave, Kenny, Timmy, Janice and finally nice to meet you Jessica.
I love it... I truly enjoyed myself and the fact that I was there until 6:15 in the morning.

Loved it.

CLUSTER

TRIBE Member
I'm still recuperating. Ended up there till almost 6am.
I've just about lost my voice was pretty much chatting for a good 4 hours straight.
Outside of that, I must say Kenny was my favourite act of the night, good times! :D

Poot

TRIBE Member
Good times

Not sure if I imagined it, but the status of the renovations seemed a lot better than when I was last at System a couple weeks back for Jelo's show?? This definitely made things seem cozier and less warehouse like.

Anyhow, I really enjoyed this party - we only stuck around till about 3:30 due to Sunday commitments, but had a great time :)

Crowd was good, beats were good, vibe was good :)

I dragged along with me a group of 5 friends, most of whom had never been, or rarely go, to System. I wasn't sure it whether it would be their groove, but they LOVED it - I think my favourite was my friend Hannoush who kept screaming in my ear, repeatedly & randomly through the evening, about how awesome the beats were, and how he hadn't been out for "real music" in years - I suspect this night was a highlight for him :)

My girlfriend Claudia thanked me, also, many times for this, the first time she had ever seen her husband, Sean, dance in public.

All in all a great night, and a reminder of why I continue to return to System again and again :)

KillaLady - so awesome to meet you finally - and glad to hear you topped off your weekend of birthday celebrations with a great night!

Till next time :)