• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

*Streeeeetch* *Yaaaaawn* - Morning, all!

Poot

TRIBE Member
Ooooh, it's that time....

I LOVE that the sun is up earlier now - it's sooo much nicer (even a bit luxurious :) ) to wake up to the sun poking in through the blinds, and linger in bed for a few more minutes, letting the light pour in and bask your room.

Gonna get my big coffee and start the morning - off to work for me!

What a beautiful morning :D

Adam

TRIBE Member
I've got a solid hangover, but somehow I was up and at em at 7am this morning. whhhat

Had a funny night at a bar last night..ended up chatting with 3 dudes from Ghana, and we were able to solve all of the world's problems; which is nice.

For the record, I believe the conclusions we came to involved listening to Bob Marley and drinking more beer.

Adam

TRIBE Member
Today I'm testing that theory about drinking gatorade to cure a hangover.

You know how orange juice tastes bad after you've just brushed your teeth? Gatorade is like that times ten.

Poot

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Adam
we were able to solve all of the world's problems; which is nice.

For the record, I believe the conclusions we came to involved listening to Bob Marley and drinking more beer.
They always do...:)

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

mcbee

TRIBE Member
Today I'm testing that theory about drinking gatorade to cure a hangover.

it really does help alot.

i got to lie in bed this morning with my kitty all snuggled up to me and the sun peaking in. it was nice. too bad my boyfriend is away. having him here would make it even more comfy!!

now i'm having breakfest and then heading to yoga. after which i'm meeting me mom to go shopping for a dress for her to wear to my brothers wedding.

yeah good days!

:)sarah

sugar

TRIBE Member
For some reason I haven't been able to sleep in past 6:30 these past few days...
It kinda sucks cuz it's Saturday, and it's my sleep-in day, but on the other hand, it gives me extra time to do lots of stuff today.

My boy just made me some yummy pancakes, so the day is starting off right :)

I just hope I can take a nap later so I'm well-rested for tonight ;)

mcbee

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sugar

My boy just made me some yummy pancakes, so the day is starting off right :)

I just hope I can take a nap later so I'm well-rested for tonight ;)
mmmmm pancakes:D

mmmm tonight:D

:)sarah

derek

TRIBE Member
sun's out but it's cold. hopefully, it warms up a bit later on. i'm taking the dog for a hike in the cheltanham badlands

afterglow

TRIBE Member
Well forget going back to sleep.

The insane hammering from above and the sandpapering from gremlin's cone has woken me up but good.

My elevator has been out the whole month of march to be fixed. I live on the top floor. Right now they are on the roof over my head hitting/fixing.installing things and making my roommate yell obscenities at them. I am bitter that we weren't informed about the construction today. Enjoyable.
I think I am going to go to Starbucks so I can't hear them or her.

afterglow

TRIBE Member
Myself and both my roommates woke up around the same time to the ahammering.
One of my roommates left already.
I'm going to leave soon to go to dolaundry at my parents.. where this is no hammering.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
good morning all.

In a few short hours, I will be making my way up to beautiful georgian bay, to escape the city and get back to my roots...I love days like these.

T.O.B'

p.s. I don't think guys are ever supposed to "figure women out", cause then the game would be over.

Adam

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MC Bias
gIn a few short hours, I will be making my way up to beautiful georgian bay
Sweet!

Where are you going?

I have a cottage around the Lion's Head area..I wish I was there right now.

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
good mornin folks!!

man it looks sunny out... awesome

enjoyin a bowl of alphabits... listenin to fleetwood mac... and gettin ready to rollerblade over to JoeRockheads for some rock climbing :)

then its a blade around town!!

busy day :)

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MC Bias
p.s. I don't think guys are ever supposed to "figure women out", cause then the game would be over.
as if it could ever happen anyway :)

i don't think the game's in jeopardy ;)

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sugar
For some reason I haven't been able to sleep in past 6:30

i know the feeling sweetie - a certain someone NEVER lets me sleep in past 6am!

yay - for spring and sun and long walks and bright sunny mornings and amazing babies and life in general :)!

Adam

TRIBE Member
My quest for a fruitful and productive morning were delayed when i used teaspoons instead of tablespoons when measuring my coffee.

You'd think common sense would prevent that from happening, but alas, no.

Poot

TRIBE Member
My quest for a fruitful and productive morning were delayed when i used teaspoons instead of tablespoons when measuring my coffee.

You'd think common sense would prevent that from happening, but alas, no.
Could the fact that you're using powdered coffee have anything to do with it? :p

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
I just went to Tim Horton's and they got my order wrong. I asked for a large and a medium double double and they gave me a large black *puke* and a medium with no sugar....grrrrrrrrr:rolleyes: