• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Storm Update anyone??

sugar

TRIBE Member
daddyiwantchocolate said:
5+ hours of driving, then I basically ran out of gas, left my car at the pump (literally) and grabbed a cab to a hotel.

gg all season tires :|
Where are you?!

Fairie

TRIBE Member
Just talking to one of my friends. She woke up this morning to see her neighbour's tree crushing the back half of her car. Apparently it's not a pretty picture.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
what i'm worried about: it's a fucking sloshfest out there right now - water and slush everywhere.

as soon as it gets cold again tonight (high of -3) it's going to be a fucking skating rink out there.

eep.

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
my boots, which had held up quite well, have proven themselves to be not watertight, i.e. when entirely submerged up past the ankle they do indeed, leak.

luckily i fond this out ont he way home from alex under lastnight. i'm lucky a) that it wasn't on the way TOO alex under and becuase b) i took an extra pair of socks to work today. and i rolled my pants way up high. no shame in wearing floods when there's an actual floor.

and then by the aft it was gorgeous outside! as much as we bitch, the weather in canada sure is entertaining.