• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Stores that buy used dnb records?

Vise

TRIBE Member
Hey all, looking to sell off a few hundred dnb records so wanted to see if anyone knows of a store in the GTA that buys used records in bulk... would like to do a 100 records for $150 kind of deal and have no clue who (if anyone) is buying. Any advice would be appreciated...

0=0

TRIBE Member
Vise said:
Hey all, looking to sell off a few hundred dnb records so wanted to see if anyone knows of a store in the GTA that buys used records in bulk... would like to do a 100 records for $150 kind of deal and have no clue who (if anyone) is buying. Any advice would be appreciated...
hey!

Play De Record has a second store called "Play De Vintage." you can call Frankie Gunns or Dave Cooper...or check the website for my info..

anything i would be into that you are getting rid of?

j

0=0

Vise

TRIBE Member
Thanks for the heads up... will have to give them a call.

As for what I'm getting rid off... to be honest at this point I don't know. Still have to sort through the crates and pull out what I'm going to sell. Got loads of newish promos and stuff (via Rinse) but not likely anything you'd be interested in. Moving in a few months so need to lighten the load as much as possible... as well as generate some cash to help pay for the new house!

--[Zirca]--

TRIBE Promoter
Vise said:
Thanks for the heads up... will have to give them a call.

As for what I'm getting rid off... to be honest at this point I don't know. Still have to sort through the crates and pull out what I'm going to sell. Got loads of newish promos and stuff (via Rinse) but not likely anything you'd be interested in. Moving in a few months so need to lighten the load as much as possible... as well as generate some cash to help pay for the new house!
Any liquid or back in the day "intelligent"? Let me know, b/c I'd take it off your hands.

Dan

sauce

TRIBE Member
i have a friend who may be interested in a hundred or so, pm me if you can give a partial list just some labels etc of those promos and whatnot.

peace

sauce

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Vise

TRIBE Member
As I said, not sure what will be in there as I've yet to go through my records... but if you're interested I'll PM you both (Zirca and sauce) once I have with a partial list of labels/artists etc. Just so you know I'm only interested in selling the whole lot at once... not selling each record individually. Most of the records would be between 1997 and 2004, nothing really older/newer then that.

KlassiK

TRIBE Member
im looking for

Future Cut - Whiplash
Blame - Everything but the Girl ( j majik rmx)
Ram - Titan
Layo & Bushwacka - Love Story (dnb mix)
Shy Fx - Shake your body
Capone - Friday
Calibre - 3AM

sauce

TRIBE Member
KlassiK you got anything to trade for shake your body?

Capone - Friday, one of my favs, i still play it all the time.

peace

sauce

Vise

TRIBE Member
Finally got a chance to go through most of my records and have about 110 records to sell. Labels/artists are below, the majority of these are promos. If anyone is interested in a bulk deal (ie. $175 for the lot, negotiable of course) let me know via PM. Figured I'd try here first before I contact Play De or post them elsewhere.

Labels: Renegade Hardware, Trouble on Vinyl, Timeless, CIA, Function, Moving Shadow, Metalheadz, Skunkrock, Aspect, Perspective, Ram, Ratio, Renegade Recordings, Advanced, Hard Leaders, Cylon, Audio Blueprint, Reinforced, Tangent, Global Thang, Defunked, L Plates, Full Cycle, etc.

Artists: Total Science, Digital, Spirit, Technical Itch, Loxy & Ink, Dylan, Moving Fusion, Red One, Andy C & Ant Miles, Danny C, John B, Peshay, EZ Rollers, J Majik, Sonic & Silver, Greg Packer, Krust, Capone, Future Prophecies, Teebee, Juju, etc.