1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Stop the mythbusters reruns already

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by alexd, May 31, 2010.

1. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

I have seen every episode at least 37 times now.

Also that new chick on the cast seems very ditsy.

2. glych t.anomaly

glych t.anomaly TRIBE Member

they wont.

[jai]

3. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

They should be blown up, fired from a cannon, or dropped from a building then.

4. glych t.anomaly

glych t.anomaly TRIBE Member

i think it would be more amusing to create semi retarded every day myths, and unbeknownst to the myth busters, lay myth traps and film them from afar.

kinda like punked, but with science.

basically i just want to fuck with them till they start making more shit.

[jai]

5. JCrack

JCrack TRIBE Member

Funny that this thread only has geek to geek dating sites as ads...

6. OTIS

OTIS TRIBE Member

They kind of painted themselves into a corner with Shark 'Week'. But it's better than 'discovering' future weapons or the latest in military expenditures on Daily Planet. I'll take Kari Byron reruns any day.

7. Rage

Rage TRIBE Member

What ever happened to Fight Quest, that show was SICK!!!

8. octo

octo TRIBE Member

i got sick of that show after a couple of seasons.

i'm all about Pawn Stars

9. JCrack

JCrack TRIBE Member

I am loving that show too. Caught the marathon the other day.

10. Rage

Rage TRIBE Member

Pawn Stars is wicked but they also need some new episodes.

11. KodiaK

KodiaK TRIBE Member

pawn stars is wicked? what?
    that entire show is scripted and i pretty much hate everyone on that show.

as for mythbusters, the show needs to end. It's pretty goddamn lame these days.

what i want to know is why the fuck Space stopped re running TNG episodes after midnight. I get very cranky without watching my TNG when i come home from work. Fuck defying gravity. Wasnt that god awful show cancelled?

12. kaniz

kaniz TRIBE Member

I enjoyed the Giant Water Slide one that they did recently. Used to look forward to the episodes, now it's more "ah, newly posted to Ninja Video and want something to watch before going to bed".

Main complaint with the show now, is everything feels over-acted. I blame focus groups. "Oh, they like it when the Schnauzer acts all grumpy, lets make him more grumpy, and people like the enthusiasm of the other guy, lets pump it up a notch!"