• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Stink Bombs

wayne bradbury

TRIBE Member
Does anyone know if these have been banned in Canada? I heard before that they have been.
I'm also wondering where to buy them if anyone knows where to find them. The little glass vials of yellow liquid ones is what I'm talking about not the fart bomb bags.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
there a store on yonge that sells them... i htink it's somewhat close to bloor.

and it's all about the fart spray... that shit is way worse then those crappy stink bombs

wayne bradbury

TRIBE Member
Thanks!!!

I will definitely have to check out that store on Yonge!!! And I haven't seen that fart spray for years! I will get me some of that too!

You think the stinkbombs are crappy? All the ones I ever dropped before cleared many places leaving people holding their noses gagging.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
I emptied half a can of fart spray once on a ttc bus just as I was getting off... it happened to be an older one without ac and also happened to be a blistering summer day... as the bus pulled away peoples head started popping out of the windows... them people started hanging out of the windows.. then the bus pulled over.... then I ran :D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by ev
I emptied half a can of fart spray once on a ttc bus just as I was getting off... it happened to be an older one without ac and also happened to be a blistering summer day... as the bus pulled away peoples head started popping out of the windows... them people started hanging out of the windows.. then the bus pulled over.... then I ran :D

very funny story!

you shit disturber!

lol

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

JAR

TRIBE Member
Those stink bombs in the glass vials are SUPER NASTY smelling. You can buy them in that retro store in Yorkville for a dollar or two a box.

AshG

Originally posted by wayne bradbury
Just bought me a case of them and a can of fart spray and the lady gave me a discount for buying so many.
Oh the fun begins!
fack - where you gonna be tonight?
(so i know where not to be)

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
I remember one time when I was about 13-14 my friends and I were on the subway walking through all the cars spraying the sleeping people with fart spray. we were mean.

another time we went between the cars as the subway was pulling out of a station... we then proceeded to light and throw a bunch of black cats on to the crowded subway platform.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

catilyst

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by wayne bradbury
Just bought me a case of them and a can of fart spray and the lady gave me a discount for buying so many.
Oh the fun begins!
If you bring any of that over tonight you're banned

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by ev
another time we went between the cars as the subway was pulling out of a station... we then proceeded to light and throw a bunch of black cats on to the crowded subway platform.
I think you should go to New York and pull that stunt ;)