• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Stick a fork in me, I'm DONE UofT!

le bricoleur

TRIBE Member
I thought I'd share the good news with everyone!

I just wrote my last exam this afternoon.
I'd be out celebrating, but I'm at work.
maybe i'll go out afterwards, or maybe i'll go home and catch up on all the sleep i've missed these last 6 months.

b

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

miss riot

TRIBE Promoter
2 more major papers for me & it's hasta la vista BABY! haha... 6 fucking years. 40, 000$ + in loans. I'm so over academia.

oh yeah, congrats! it must feel great!

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
I don't get it... UofT students have it so much better than York students... and yet, us Yorkies don't go around screaming "i'm done!".

only the Varsity blues do that.

....apparently there's no emoticon to express my feelings on this.

noodle

TRIBE Member
solacevip said:
How much OSAP do you owe?
whon whon

When I handed my last assignment in, I wanted to run as fast as I could away from Ryerson and never EVER go back. I still try to look the other way when I go by it these days.

Not to say that I didn't appreciate my education, because I did. It's just that 3 years later I'm still SOOOO glad to be done.

Congrats to everyone who's done.

gsnuff

TRIBE Promoter
le bricoleur said:
i'll definitely miss school, and i have all intentions of going back to do grad work, but i'm happy to have a break.
Congrats!

Enjoy your break.. it's important to know that you want to go back, and to have a lot of fun while out of the academic loop to make up for the cocooning that goes along with grad work.

I'm almost done my MA (1 year of part time studies left) and I'm pretty sure that I won't be doing a Phd. Knowing that my only involvement with academic environments in the future will be related to teaching feels pretty damn good.

,g