• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Steven Segal Energy Drink

Galactic Phantom

TRIBE Member
Steven Seagal now can add Energy Drink formulator to a list of talents that already includes veteran actor, singer/songwriter, guitarist, and Aikido black belt. Maintaining an unrelenting schedule that would tire younger entrepreneurs, the 54-year-old Seagal has just completed two movies, Into the Sun and Submerged. His album, Songs from the Crystal Cave, released earlier this year, has already hit the pop charts in Europe.

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
All the power of Seagall in a 350ml can!!

Does it come with a sample of that cologne that makes him smell like pine wood?

Songs From The Chrystal Cave? What Chrystal is what makes me curious/

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
I love his bio

STEVEN SEAGAL- Biography of an Action Hero
A master of several Japanese martial arts, Steven Seagal is a popular action movie hero whose films combine spiritual concepts and social/environmental consciousness with high-voltage energy.

Born in Lansing, Michigan on April 10, 1951, Seagal traveled to Japan at the age of seventeen. There, he taught English, studied Zen, and perfected his martial arts, earning black belts in Aikido, karate, judo, and kendo. Afterwards, he became the first Westerner to open a martial arts school in Japan.

During this time, Seagal occasionally choreographed fight scenes in movies and coached such stars as Sean Connery and Toshiro Mifune. He also became interested in Eastern religion: in a November, 1997 interview for the Shambala Sun, he stated that his encounter with Tibetan Buddhism resulted from his study of acupuncture.

Seagal spent about 15 years in Asia before returning to the States, where he opened a new martial arts academy and also worked as a celebrity bodyguard.Seagal contracted to make martial arts films for Warner Bros. For his first film, he carefully refashioned an average police drama into Above the Law (1988), which stressed characterization and plot as well as high-energy action scenes.It was well-received and Seagal found himself an instant star among action aficionados.

Seagal has since presented himself as a serious student of Buddhism who spends many hours meditating, studying, and practicing the tenets to help him become a teacher and healer. -- Sandra Brennan, All Movie Guide

Kinger

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lil'Timmy
All the power of Seagall in a 350ml can!!

Does it come with a sample of that cologne that makes him smell like pine wood?

Songs From The Chrystal Cave? What Chrystal is what makes me curious/
I normally hate people who correct spelling, but you spelled the same word wrong twice after quoting it from a source.

Maybe it wouldn't bother me so much if I wasn't still drunk waiting for the hangover to kick in.

Carry on bitches.

Galactic Phantom

TRIBE Member
When Steven Seagal finished creating a drink that holds untold natural power, there was only one equivalent in nature- The Lightning Bolt.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
im pretty sure my gf would pack her shit and leave me if she saw any trace of this in our fridge.
assan chop.