• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Steven Seagal: Drug warrior, honorary cop, alleged serial sex abuser

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Alledgedly there's another reason he became a russian citizen...

The Harvey Weinstein scandal has finally cast some needed light on sexual harassment and alleged sexual abuse by the men who wield power in Hollywood. We’ve also known for years about widespread sexual abuse by police officers, which is also often driven by power imbalances between the officers and the women they attack.

Believe it or not, there’s actually a point of convergence between these two stories. His name is Steven Seagal.

Opinion | Steven Seagal: Drug warrior, honorary cop, alleged serial sex abuser

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Segal's AMA is the stuff of legend. I nearly pissed myself laughing about 4 times going through the text. Right up there with Woody Harrelson's AMA promoting Rampart.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Well it has been damn near 9 years since I stopped by to say hi. Steven Seagal was in my office yesterday. Not saying he isn't a sex abuser but he has lost a fair bit of weight since the last time I saw him (about a year ago) and was looking pretty good. That said WOW the two ladies that were with him and the bevy of armed guards.

Actually I had no idea about these. It's an "interested" really.
My apologies

Segal was a fight choreographer for a while - he trained a lot of actors before his movie career "took off" (I use that in the loosest of senses). Yeah, genuinely broke Connery's wrist while training him.

And google the Segal AMA - it's a hilarious read.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member

Not much moved to the Philippines a few years back for work back in Toronto come xmas time for a few weeks. Segal is involved with some pretty fucked up cats on this side of the globe I highly doubt he has anything to do with the film industry.

http://coconuts.co/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/stevel-seagal-by-ariel-fernandez.jpg

this is a dated picture (he has lost weight) of the 5 people in the photo the one on the absolute left ....

https://cdn2-img.pressreader.com/pr...?regionKey=qnmp1AJfWsR6uih/5LBUEw==&scale=100

https://entertainment.mb.com.ph/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/SEAGAL-PHOTO.jpg

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
My apologies

Segal was a fight choreographer for a while - he trained a lot of actors before his movie career "took off" (I use that in the loosest of senses). Yeah, genuinely broke Connery's wrist while training him.

all of his movies are the same....lots of jamaicans with uzi's, they circle him, then they drop the uzi's for some reason then attack him one at a time...all losing. every. single...film

My apologies

It's not always Jamaicans - that was Marked For Death.

But it's usually some kind of ethnic group that he beats the shit out of.