1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Steve Mack & Richard Mehta @ NASA - Sat. Aug 23rd

Discussion in 'Event Reviews' started by Sunshyne Jones, Aug 25, 2003.

1. Sunshyne Jones

Sunshyne Jones TRIBE Member

Ok, I'm definitely not the best reviewer in the land ... but I wanted to start a thread on this to see what people thought about the night.

bringthebeats.com definitely lived up to its name as both DJ's (Steve Mack - one of my faves for SURE) were kickin'. i'm not one to listen so closely that i analyze every single mix but i have to say Steve is one smoooooooooooth dj. and as usual he always gets me out of my seat, offa my butt and onto the dance floor smiling and groovin. Maybe you were tired from your crazy weekend Smackers, but you didn't miss a beat in my opinion.

i didn't stay too late so didn't catch the whole last set and I missed the first DJ so others will have to fill in the blanks here.

as for the crowd - the bringthebeats crew was out in force and had gathered together a happy and friendly crowd of people, filling up Nasa nicely (wish it had been a little bigger space maybe) and dancing and mingling - made for a positive and groovy night.

thanks Gregor and your crew - thumbs up to Steve Mack et al.

SJ

2. organik

organik TRIBE Member

3. Sunshyne Jones

Sunshyne Jones TRIBE Member