• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Steve Lawler - Viva "The Album"

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Posted today on his message board.

Lawler said:
Just wanted to let you know that the long process is finally over!

I have been working on this comp for three and a half months, going through 1000's of tracks to find not only some great music but also music that fit together well.. To give you a seamless compilation of great music... Wink

There are 3 discs to this comp.. And are titled DAY1, DAY2, and DAY3 to kind of reflect the different states of mind (if you ever stay up till day 3 that is) lol

Day1 in the club
Day2 in the club again lol (a little more after hours, intimate room kinda thing)
Day3 back to mine chill out (and let your mind wonder as you finally go to sleep)

I have also done a mix called WASTED which is a mix of tracks I played from the WASTED party in Miami WMC 06 @ cafeteria.. For those of you that were there then you will know what to expect Wink this is my underground mix for the most discerning.. Smile

I am going to give about 200 of these out at the next Harlem nights party in June, which is the VIVA, the album launch party...

So.. Sorry for my absence from the board lately.. But been very busy doing this album..

I hope you all enjoy...

C YA

Steve

So this is going to be one of those exclusive limited run things, like the Unkle Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

Guess I'll be watching Soulseek like a hawk then come June.

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
el presidente Highsteppa said:
So this is going to be one of those exclusive limited run things, like the Unkle Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

Guess I'll be watching Soulseek like a hawk then come June.

If I am reading correctly, the 200 that he's giving away are copies of the Wasted mix he's talking about, not the album. The album is a proper release.

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
Should be interesting to see how this one sounds, as much as I somewhat enjoyed the Lights Out compilations, it really was not up to what I expected it to be...

I will def. give Days a listen. :cool:

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain