• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Stereo reopening

kyfe

TRIBE Member
I'll be in town for the Saturday and likely will check this out but the first official night will be the Thursday with Angel Moraes spinning .

it's invite only so if you have hookups get on it.

I'm so happy to hear this as it still stands as the best sound i've heard in a club.

either way the Sept long weekend will be Epic!

Maui

TRIBE Member
Oh yeah, I forgot I heard that at the zone last weekend.
I won't be going opening weekend, but I'm definitely planning a trip back to Montreal for the fall.

Best news I've heard in awhile!

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Thursday - ANGEL MORAES private party & media

Friday $50 - SHARAM from DEEP DISH "GET WILD" live concert

Saturday $35 - following the clubs new concept, saturday nite dj's will never be announced

Sunday $35 - ROGER SANCHEZ

Monday $10 with Stereo ticket stub - after Stereo party, outdoors at Terrasse Bonsecours with TIGA & CLIVE HENRY... RAIN OR SHINE!!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

oeretS

TRIBE Member
Monday $10 with Stereo ticket stub - after Stereo party, outdoors at Terrasse Bonsecours with TIGA & CLIVE HENRY... RAIN OR SHINE!!!

not just Tiga & Clive Henry dude, add Adam Beyer Audiofly and Martin Buttrich to that list.

insane weekend in mtl

kyfe

TRIBE Member
thanks to spacebabe for the heads up.

hopefully this doesn't put a damper on the grand reopening. Many are suspecting the people behind circus and have started a boycott.

Police are investigating a possible arson at Stereo nightclub, a popular destination on Ste. Catherine St. E. in the Gay Village.

A female employee of the bar discovered the fire after hearing a bang at around 4:15 a.m., Montreal police said.

The establishment at 858 Ste. Catherine St. E. sustained major damage before firemen could extinguish the fire.

Police don't yet know how or when the fire was started, but called it "suspect."

The club had been scheduled to launch an extravagant five-day grand reopening on Sept. 3 after working for more than a year to revamp the club after a fire gutted it in July 2008.