1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

STEPHAN BODZIN footwork

Discussion in 'Roll Calls' started by praktik, Jul 9, 2010.

1. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

Well, this might be just the thing to pull me back to footwork after a long, long absence...

After the fiasco last time Im glad a make-up date has been selected - even if its a year late!

hmmmm - eyeing the "bodzin" section in the record collection, think a tribute mix is in order... ;)

2. Destro Sanchez

Destro Sanchez TRIBE Member

I'm chosing to post in this original thread. ;)

Haven't been to footwork in years, this might bring me back.

One of a few producers making tracks that don't sound like everyone else.

Plus your review of that Montreal show let me know that he puts on a great live show as well.

I should be going to this. (if it's in the cards)

3. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

lookin forward to seein ya buddy!

4. Adopted

Adopted TRIBE Member

man! you stole my thunder! this was supposed to be my thread!!! damn you! it shall be a night to remember!

5. Ninjetta

Ninjetta TRIBE Member

I will definitely try to make it out for this :)

6. Adopted

Adopted TRIBE Member

how much longer???!!!

7. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

too long buddy, too long

8. Adopted

Adopted TRIBE Member

two more days!

9. erika

erika TRIBE Member

I was so tempted, but if it's a toss-up between being inside and something at Sunnyside when the weather is brilliant, Sunnyside tends to win..

10. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

foolish, foolish decision.

Its ok, you can catch Bodzin again in 2015 when he comes back..;)

11. erika

erika TRIBE Member

hahaha I might be going there in a walker by then you never know :D

12. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

erika I think we were near each other on the subway, smushed in like sardines this morning. Somewhere east of Dundas West and west of Yonge..;)

Was too crammed to say hello though.. I was wearing grey collared shirt and watching a show on a video player..;)

13. Adopted

Adopted TRIBE Member

i've come to the conclusion that all those who aren't coming tomorrow don't like techno... even if they say they do.

14. Psyrel

Psyrel TRIBE Member

Even though I'm a techno "light" fan, I've heard waaaaay too many good things about Bodzin not to check this out.

15. erika

erika TRIBE Member

You're probably right; that ride was semi-brutal; I got on at Dufferin and off at Yonge. Next time say hi, because the thing I remember about you most is still the half rainbow costume from that halloween party :eek: