• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Staying in Saturday night Krew :)

Plato

TRIBE Member
for such an "awesome party song" pinks band didnt sound very enthused to be playing it.

pink is shite.

p[l]a+0

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Deus

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Cheer Bear:
I didn't even know Ferry & Armin are coming to town..usually I'm aware of this months in advance...this tells you one thing: I need to get out more.</font>
]

When is Armin comming?

under18

TRIBE Member
me too ~ extremely depressed
frown.gif

i want doritos......

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

BassInMyFace

TRIBE Member
I love a good old stayin in style saturday night. Me, well Im smoking steady cones and playing steady games till the wee hours.

djcheezwhiz

TRIBE Member
had to dj tonight (thus the change in plans of going to system last night instead of tonight) at u of t...but i'm in now
smile.gif

jc

JayIsBored

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by sugar:
We were supposed to be going to System, but we were late leaving the house, drove by at 11:25 and saw the humungous guestlist lineup and knew that we wouldn't make it in by the midnight guestlist cut-off. Seeing as we're broke-asses, paying cover was not an option, so now we're gonna have a relaxing night at home
smile.gif

It'll probably be more fun this way anyway.
</font>

but what about our plans??? timo was ok with it too!
frown.gif

tongue.gif

mcbee

TRIBE Member
sorta 'stayed in'...
went to a dinner party, never made it passed that.

food, wine, weed, my friends - why why why go out??

it was fun
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

smile.gif
sarah&lt;----STILL full

sugar

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by JayIsBored:

but what about our plans??? timo was ok with it too!
frown.gif

tongue.gif
</font>

Oh my god I am so sorry! I completely forgot that last night was when we were finally gonna do it!

Don't worry, I'll jump you the next time I see you.

Adam Duke

TRIBE Member
sheesh, I wish i had've seen this earlier...I bought a bucket of KFC, rented the movie Shrek (which rawked, btw) and consumed vast amounts of caffiene and nicotine...

Talk about making it a 'ghetto' night...

@m.

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MalGlo:
Allie your supposed to be out here in waterloo!@! comin to the Rev with us.. you punkass be-atch!
smile.gif

</font>

Actually she's supposed to be here going to the Ren with me! Luckily I predicted this bailout and rescheduled before it was too late. Personal ISO-9000 ratings really *do* work!

wink.gif

-jM
A&D

~soulheaven~

TRIBE Member
Buwahahahaha!

And now ye shall know what it means to dissapoint the mighty Jeffsus, and renege on your social committments to him. It is an irreconcilable mistake that he will hold against you tenfold! You can now find yourself on his list of 'unreliable' insincere' people. A very loathsome place to be indeed!

That said, I went with him last night to some shitty Guelph party, and all it got me was tired, bored, and disgusted. I 'think' it was called a 'keg party', but I'm not sure...and there was no music playing.....except these damn bongos!

Alas, at least the company was mighty and made everything worth it! Absolutely zero Justin's though.....
frown.gif

Greg

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
The reason I wasn't in Waterloo was because of LACK OF SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS. which if one consorts with the mighty KiX and soulheaven will find out weren't my fault
wink.gif

So knew you'd go to the party Greg, pftt so much for staying in and reading
rolleyes.gif

ah well. Next time for the ren
frown.gif

~allie~

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Hehe.

Well obviously the only way that this can be made up for is that you both owe me a beer. TT for not coming down, and Soulheaven for complaining so much
wink.gif

-jM
A&D