• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Statue of Ted Rogers W-T-F

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Founder of rogers. Rogers will be the last owner of the jays for a very very very very long time

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
whats with the hate towards Ted Rogers?
is it because you don't get to call it the Skydome anymore?
I hate that too, but the man is a Canadian business legend.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
[- FuNKtiOn -];4630480 said:
whats with the hate towards Ted Rogers?
is it because you don't get to call it the Skydome anymore?
I hate that too, but the man is a Canadian business legend.
the last place a statue of this man should be is in front of the Skydome.
how about mini ones on the top of every Rogers HD box inside every Rogers subscriber.

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
the last place a statue of this man should be is in front of the Skydome.
how about mini ones on the top of every Rogers HD box inside every Rogers subscriber.
LOL. Okay if we're talking about location, thats another argument. It probably would make more sense in front of the Ted Rogers Business School on Dundas or near the main Rogers office (the street is called Ted Rogers Way afterall). This area assumably gets more tourism which is why they'd want to do it here, given they own the property here too anyways (which is why its actually far from the last place it should be, the place is called the Rogers Centre, probably logical to have something explaining the namesake).

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kerouacdude

TRIBE Member
The guy didn't even like sports, he just bought in years, nay, decades after telecom/cable companies in the States showed it could be strategically wise.
Statue's an abomination. They gonna ship it to Vancouver for the Canucks season? Then I might be amused, otherwise...