• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Starting a music night in Scarbz ^121 bpm -139 bpm styles. any interested dj's?

scarbzman11

hey i'm brand new here - who wants to help me run a 'free' night -get together and showcase edm dj's
i have 1 bar owner that can do it probably but he wants ppl to come out to it thats the only thing. he's trying to promote his venue really.
im 32 and have 1000's of releases burned to cd's and have tons of really quality releases on my computer not burned to cd . I am getting bored pumping tunes in my room to myself only. I need dj's
`thanks for reading it`

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
hey i'm brand new here - who wants to help me run a 'free' night -get together and showcase edm dj's
i have 1 bar owner that can do it probably but he wants ppl to come out to it thats the only thing. he's trying to promote his venue really.
im 32 and have 1000's of releases burned to cd's and have tons of really quality releases on my computer not burned to cd . I am getting bored pumping tunes in my room to myself only. I need dj's
`thanks for reading it`
Probably ?
AlexD ?