1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Start saving your pennies - The Dynacord is FOR SALE! :)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by veteze, Apr 20, 2010.

1. veteze

veteze TRIBE Promoter

I'm upgrading AGAIN.

I'm still working out the details on the new system but I WILL be posting pricing and equipment details for the old system in the next week or so. I just wanted to get this up here so people could start scheming ways to divert some cash to their sound system funds.

Up for offer will be two Dynacord PowerSub 315s, two D12-3 tops and two D12 tops. All with cables and covers. In total the older powersub has been used probably 25 times and I've babysat it through every event it's been at trimming the levels and keeping obnoxious DJs in check with their reds. The newer PowerSub has been used maybe 15 times max. Same deal with the tops.

There are two separate systems here which can each happily power a 60 - 75 person party with plenty of headroom or you can combine them both to immerse 150 people in glorious Dynacord sound.

Pricing and specs next week.

2. Bumbaclat

Bumbaclat TRIBE Member

I like that your hyping your post for next week.

3. ghaleon

ghaleon TRIBE Member

hmmmm I'd like to audition this system

if I flip my old gear I might have the money

4. maphi

maphi TRIBE Member

I have someone who is interested in this system. Can you PM me more details & pricing?

5. veteze

veteze TRIBE Promoter

so i've had to put this off. Dynacord is no longer distributing in North America so I'm not able to make the upgrade that I want to make without importing it from Europe. I'll start a new thread if I find the gear I want anywhere.

6. veteze

veteze TRIBE Promoter

Alright, I'm going to make this happen this time around.

Here are the prices.

I have

All of the speakers come with covers except for one sub.

I'll let the whole lot go for $12,500. If you take the whole lot I'll include all cables and poles.

The system can be auditioned at my place in Brockton Village / Parkdale.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2011
  7. veteze

veteze TRIBE Promoter

I had half this system installed in a 60 person capacity bar last week and it rocked the joint. It could easily by the main system in a small bar or club or in a sideroom at a larger establishment. Or you could just make it your portable party rig.

8. Spinsah

Spinsah TRIBE Member

I want to hear about your upgrade!

9. veteze

veteze TRIBE Promoter

Most of this gear is still under warranty by Telex in North America. I think one of the Sub 315s and the D12s are nearing the end of their 3 year warranties. Everything else has at least 1 - 1.5 years left in warranty.

10. Borzoo

Borzoo TRIBE Member

are these still up for sale?