• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Stanton Warriors feat. Beatnuts - "Shake It Up"

Chicago Kid

TRIBE Member
HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKK.

Heard this a few weeks ago on Tayo's show, I think...but FUCK, apparently it's out THIS WEEK, but I can't find it ANYWHERE. It's on their new comp: Stanton Sessions Vol. 2, but where's it on vinyl.

If anybody has any inside info, please direct it my way, cuz this is fucking SICK dudes. I must have this...like, yesterday.

WOW! :O

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
GENRE FORTHCOMING - BREAKBEAT
ARTIST Stanton Warriors
£5.06

ADD TO WISH LIST
ADD TO REVIEW LIST
A1. Shake It Up feat. Beatnuts
TITLE Shake It Up feat. Beatnuts
LABEL Punks
1 x 12" ::: Vinyl ::: Promo ::: Release Date - 10 May 2006

The Stanton Warriors do it again this time with vocals from The Beatnuts.

Would love to hear a sample... listen to a lot of da beatnuts when I was younger.

source:http://www.covert.uk.com/choons.cfm?choon=24836

wakipaki

TRIBE Member
Stantons are killing it these days, everything they do is gold, there set in T.O. a month ago was downright disgusting.

docta seuss

TRIBE Member
the awful lyrics ruin the track.. pop ya cork's lyrics were iffy, but the track was just so damn groovy, and the lyrics weren't so slow and pronounced.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Chicago Kid

TRIBE Member
Dudes...are you kidding me>? I think the vocals are wicked...yeah, albeit the actual lyrics are a bit cheesy, but I love the chicks voice.

MOD - do a search on Google, there's a couple sites with 1 min clips. Shitty quality obviously, but hopefully some jock on Radio 1 will jam it over the next couple days. I'm telling Annie Mac to drop it as we speak.

This will murder a room...

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
Stanton Warriors Feat Big Daddy Kane 'Get Wild Off This'
^^this tune is also quite the dopeness.
they played it during their set at Breakspoll (which is also featured on the Annie Nightingale showwith the Rogue Element) and I'd personally take this tune over Shake It Up, although I do like Shake It Up too.