• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

stagefright? nah

smilez

TRIBE Member
That looks like so much fun. I can't even imagine being at such a huge event, and it being outside in the sun!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Gunark

TRIBE Member
They were expecting about 50,000, but 5 times as many showed up.

From what I hear, it was quite the par tey.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
I heard someone OD'd at that...

I can imagine if you got way too fucked up in the middle of that it'd be difficult to get you to a paramedic quickly!

JayIsBored

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Nesta
way too many peeps for my liking.
yes, but you could finally wear your speedo and listen to prog at the same time! remember when that didn't go so well at system? :D

Nesta

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JayIsBored

yes, but you could finally wear your speedo and listen to prog at the same time!
remember when that didn't go so well at system? :D
nope, i was too drunk! :)

G

I've had more fun in Brighton than in London.

I discovered poppers there, the Lanes, The Joint, the Pier and debaucherous fun with crazy British girls and boys.

That city is part of my "B" triumverate which also includes Berlin and Barcelona.

Lurker

TRIBE Member
I've been to that beach, but sadly not for Norman Cook

in response to Skippers post, I'm not sure if the girl OD'd but she did fall from a railing/balcony and died later in hospital.
that's juust what I read tho, so I could be wrong too

Paul

vench

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by JayIsBored

fatboy slim and john digweed, brighton beach 250 000 peeps

that'd be a dream to play in front of that many people.......would I be nervous???? Maybe a little......

vench

bitchass

TRIBE Member
fatboy does htis one every year... this year he had some big sponsor that cancelled at the last minute so he ended up putting like $250,000 of his own money into it