• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Stabbing at Tonic last night!

MoFo

TRIBE Member
On a Monday???

Wtf.

Incident outside which continued as he entered the club. He was found unconscious, stabbed.. He is fighting for his life in the hospital today.

Where is the PLUR?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kmac

TRIBE Member
Dudes, stabbing takes too much physical exertion so it's obviously not my style. That's energy that could be better spent doing the butterfly to Sean Paul's Infiltrate while double-fisting double gin and tonics, ok?

quantumize

TRIBE Member
this wouldnt have happened at...
{insert jingle}

splash on friday night

hammer danny d

splash on friday night

hammer danny d

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
I dunno kmac, I haven't met you but for some reason I can easily picture you getting all "Don' think I won' cut choo, bitch!" in an affected Latin accent as Mr. Vegas tracks blare in the background.

kmac

TRIBE Member
HAHA. Then I pull the razor blade out from under my tongue and grease my face up with vaseline.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
kmac said:
HAHA. Then I pull the razor blade out from under my tongue and grease my face up with vaseline.

See and this is why I always argue that Monday nights are the wildest.

Years ago on Halloween I noticed how many of my female friends had form fitting leather cat suits. You can't just rent these!! so I got to thinking when the fuck do they wear them and the only answer I could come up with was monday nights, I tell you somewhere there is a secret society to the debauched that only meets on monday nights.

kmac, come clean! give us the details.

kmac

TRIBE Member
I'll never tell.

And I really wasn't there last night as my red latex suit and gas mask are at the cleaners.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
kmac said:
I'll never tell.

And I really wasn't there last night as my red latex suit and gas mask are at the cleaners.

Alright fair enough, I understand you can't tell.

But if I'm back in Canada at some point would you mind guiding me about on a monday night cause I been missing out all these years.