• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Stabbing at Bay & King

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
Man Stabbed In Neck At King And Bay Sts.
Thursday November 6, 2008
CityNews.ca Staff
It happened in the last place you'd ever expect - the corner of King and Bay Sts. in the middle of the afternoon.

Toronto Police are still trying to piece together what happened after a man was stabbed in the neck at the intersection in the heart of the city's busy business district.

Reports indicate the victim was knifed in the neck, and was bleeding at the scene. Witnesses say the man, thought to be in his 30s, staggered into the intersection pleading for help.

Paramedics arrived to find him conscious and breathing. There's no indication yet about whether he knew his attacker or what might have prompted the violence.

Police don't have a suspect in custody.

So the little fucker is still running loose????

acheron

TRIBE Member
remember that stabbiness that happened near Thom's store on Queen East? wonder if it's serial stabbiness at work.

khemistry

TRIBE Member
I was just there having a smoke and it was still peaceful around the area, I guess this happen seconds or minutes after grabbing my lunch.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
ChrisD and Kalemic works in that neighborhood, no? or at least cruise b-rods during the summer time lunch breaks.

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Krzysiu said:
ChrisD and Kalemic works in that neighborhood, no? or at least cruise b-rods during the summer time lunch breaks.
sadly I have been chained at my desk today :(

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
ChrisD said:
sadly I have been chained at my desk today :(
I was sorta hoping you'd finally freed us from Sean's tyranny once and for all... (he ate my last pepperette)

thom100

TRIBE Member
acheron said:
remember that stabbiness that happened near Thom's store on Queen East? wonder if it's serial stabbiness at work.

Yeah that was over a year ago, happened in 3 different parts of the city, and the guy was caught the same day.

ila

TRIBE Member
I work right there. I'm good though, no one panic.

I'm going to grab a coffee and look for the stabber now.

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Krzysiu said:
I was out at lunch and walked by just as they were taking down the police tape. There were some paramedics, cops and some guys from CBC there. Thought someone got hit by car or maybe it was related to the Harper visit. Weird place for something to go down, but there's usually a couple sketchy homeless people around those corners during the day.