• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

St. Patricks Day Thread

quantumize

TRIBE Member
AdRiaN said:
It's always nice to celebrate St. Patrick's Day by asking your woman to pour you a Guinness and "kiss the blarney stone." ;)
this quote reminded me start a st. paddy's day thread

whos doing what and with whom???

Amy_J

TRIBE Member
Keg for cheap drinks
Irish Embassy at some point
St. Lawrence Market North Hall if they're havin the Embassy overflow there again
Steamwhistle
and who the hell knows where else, but there's bound to be 3-4 more stops in there somewhere.

I have come to loathe this "holiday" since meeting my bf

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

OutcastTO

TRIBE Member
Took day off

Morning go to passport office

Afternooon -watch 2nd day of round 1 of the NCAA tourney with friends at Sports Cafe @ Yonge and St Clair

Evening- hook up with more friends for drunken shenanigans (location tbd)

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
St. Patricks day is my Birthday so i'm going to (dare I say it) get krunk all up in your grill. (thats right.... i said it, dont hate just 'cause you're jealous that you didnt think of saying it first)

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
I have a hate on for st Patty's ever since living in montreal. There it meant hordes of 18 year old american's across the border to get loaded and make a huge mess. Sunday afternoon half the city is strewn with garbage and puking teenagers with green face paint.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

tobywan

TRIBE Member
MissBlu said:
Im happy that this year, St. Patricks Day falls on a Friday.
moi aussi, means I don't have to deejay (like I did last year).

I dunno, probably some pub type place for some pre-drinks before hittin' up TIL for Desyn Masiello!

kmac

TRIBE Member
Hmmm, I am going out with some ladies but more because it's a Friday. Don't know where we're going but somewhere not Irish.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
saving my party energy for friday night... I predict a lot of people crapping out around 9 or 10, but I'll be shaking my pretty little feet at the orange room for stanton warriors.

beer is tasty.

quantumize

TRIBE Member
Amy_J said:
Keg for cheap drinks
Irish Embassy at some point
St. Lawrence Market North Hall if they're havin the Embassy overflow there again
Steamwhistle
and who the hell knows where else, but there's bound to be 3-4 more stops in there somewhere.

I have come to loathe this "holiday" since meeting my bf
why do youloathe it ?

you seem to get in the spirit of it pretty good

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member
Skipper said:
St paddys day gets a big smeh from me.
Same here. I'm working until 10:30 and don't particularly feel like cramming myself into a bar afterwards. I'm going to run to the subway and hope I miss the hooligans.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

nikki.classics

TRIBE Member
the last couple of years the st paddy's tradition has been to eat greasy brekfast at noon, get trashed at the pub around two and tuck myself into bed by nine. but i've got a gross cold this year so if it doesn't get better by friday st paddy's will be a no go for me.
but i'm sure i'll find some other holiday soon on which to unleash my debauchery. isn't easter in a few weeks?