• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sress Reliefe?

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
I have been going through a rough patch with a whole bunch of things namely bills, payments, fiancé, moving, etc. Right now I am up to my eye balls in stress and was wondering if there are any effective methods of stress reliefe you have come across that you could share?

Thanks in advance.

GV

depraved

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by opium_souldjah
...any effective methods of stress reliefe you have come across that you could share?
GV
I'd have thought that with a name like opium_souldjah...

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Yoga yoga yoga. Sounds cheesey, but sneak away to an intro class at one of the many yoga studios in the city and try it out.

mingster

TRIBE Member
my methods:

another vote for yoga.

i really enjoy getting together with my friends for dinner and a good laugh.

knitting

reading

smoking da herb

the gym

trash tv

going out on weekends and unwinding at a club

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
oh, you could also change your location so that it stretches everyone else's screen, like patrick and me.. and then laugh at people that get mad about it.
that'll help

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stir-fry
oh, you could also change your location like patrick and me.. and then laugh at people that get mad about it.
that'll help
STEPHEN STOP IT. IT'S MAKING MY SCROLLING UNEVEN! IT'S NO LONGER UNIFORM!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

fuck. lavalife.com may help

CAWWWWW!

rattyp

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stir-fry
oh, you could also change your location so that it stretches everyone else's screen, like patrick and me.. and then laugh at people that get mad about it.
that'll help
can't beat em, join em?

j bunny 2000

TRIBE Member
Turn off your phone. Make a big hot bath with lots of bubbles and pretty smelling stuff. Put on some of your fav relaxing tunes and make yourself a huge alcoholic drink.

I think i will do this when i get home tonight, since I am feeling kinda stressy !

~J*Bunny~