• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Squirrely Bday Madness... This Weds.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
That's right folks, the BEER FAIRIES ARE BACK in full effect, and are readying as we speak to take the Element dance floor back by STORM THIS WEDNESDAY NIGHT!!!!

COme out and celebrate the lovely RObin's TWENTY FIFTH birthday!!!!

Ass slaps are mandatory.

Pre drinks are at my house, if you don't want to be punched in the junk, and haven't rec'd an invite-email by tomorrow afternoon, please send me a PM. (It's nothing personal, I'm suuuuper busy these days, and don't want anyone to feel left out!!!)

NOTE TO ALL:

DO NOT read the review thread of this night if you do NOT want to see graphic pics of the night's debauchary. Thank you.

XOXOX Beer Fairy #2, singing off.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
there with bells on.

robyn, I won't be teefin' your malt this time round so I'll come OVER prepared for the night's festivities...25 is a good year so we'll do it up right!

JuNiOrR

TRIBE Member
i'll be at element but I gots to go to school first so pre-frinking is just not possible..

CYA THERE!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kick

TRIBE Member
WOW! so its Robin's birthday as well as 2 The Beat's birthday!

you best believe theres gonna be party hats ;)

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kick

you best believe theres gonna be party hats ;)

The question is.... What KIND of party hats? ;)

PS- We will be listening to nothing but The Jackson Five, and "Shiny Disco Balls" all night.

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
i shall be at element this wednesday... I got the flu.. i conquered.. and now its time to return triumphantly!

JIGGA WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

squirrely

TRIBE Member
c'mon now summitt....none of that red-face silliness.

i will gladly embrace Team-Get-Robin-Slosh'ed. in fact, i will even allow you all to accompany me to the SPACIOUS element ladies' room when i begin to vomit.

deal?

now chin up. time to devise a game plan.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by squirrely
c'mon now summitt....none of that red-face silliness.

i will gladly embrace Team-Get-Robin-Slosh'ed. in fact, i will even allow you all to accompany me to the SPACIOUS element ladies' room when i begin to vomit.

deal?

now chin up. time to devise a game plan.
Hey, LISTEN here now lady... As the hostess for the evening, I belive that *I* deserve the title of "honourary holder of the hair out of vomit"

(Grammar, anyone? :confused: )

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Jess can be on hair duty, I can be on exuses duty.

"I'm sorry about the puke on your shoes. It's her birthday, I guess she had too many."

"Sorry about that. I'm sure she didn't mean to aim her vomit at your pants."

"I don't blame you for being pissed off. I wouldn't like someone punching me in the junk either."

"It's okay, I'll tell her to stop slapping your ass so hard."

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dr Funk MD
"I don't blame you for being pissed off. I wouldn't like someone punching me in the junk either."
ok that's ALLIE, not me.

"It's okay, I'll tell her to stop slapping your ass so hard."
and uh, that's DAVE.

um, isn't this supposed to be *MY* birthday, people?? uh, can we like, FOCUS here please.

snap snap.

pleaseandthankyou.

JEEZ.

squirrely

TRIBE Member
should be re-written as follows:

Jess can be on hair duty, I can be on excuses duty.

"I'm sorry that you can't get your coat out of the corner right now because Robin is curled up on it, sobbing hysterically."

"Sorry about that. I'm sure she didn't mean to smear snot all over your shoulder as she sobbed hysterically into your hair."

"I don't blame you for being pissed off. I wouldn't like it if someone humped my leg either. Especially while sobbing hysterically."

ooh it's gonna be a GOOD night, i think.

;)

originalVIBE

TRIBE Promoter
Tribe post number 2230 just for fucking Squirrely!!!

please note that after typing that and then re-reading it the word fucking is suppose to be used as an adj and not a verb!!!

now that , that is setlled

I will be there for the start of festivites at least!!

ps - that email invite was fucking halarious. Jess i hope you write something just as solid for my birthday!

JESuX

TRIBE Member
OKay everyone, just for the record, I really have had NO time to compose this massive invitation email... And it occurred to me that I don't have the vast majority of your email addresses handy.

SO, please, if you're interested in coming to my place before hand, as I mentioned above, send me a pm. Don't take it personally that you didn't get an email. Because there wasn't one. Tools. :p

IF NOT... Hopefully we'll at least see all of you out tonight at Element.

(Robin will be there, she'll be the drunk one.)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders