• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

SPY STORY pt1- mixed by ENGINE

d.code

TRIBE Member
SPY STORY part one
mixed by engine

79 minutes | 47.5 megs
DOWNLOAD HERE.

This is the first part of the Spy Story trilogy. The 2nd part will be mixed by Batman- and the third part will be a double CD set mixed by myself and Batman on 3 decks and 2 mixers.
There will be a 23 page comic to acompany parts one and two and another one to acompany part 3!
The whole package will be availble (for free at the freetekno events- and for $10 at 2theBeat) in the new year! Intill then- DOWNLOAD and ENJOY !!

This mix is dedicated to anyone who came by the Subtransit stage Sunday morning- and danced away under the tree's and sun.....

1. bionic bump band / bubblegum bounce
2. metta & jtlove / bastardo
3. bionic bump band / beastie
4. hector moralez & chris carrier / the acid (fries & bridges vrs chris carrier rmx)
5. eastside collective / work it out
6. robin porter / balancing beats
7. jay tripwire / canuck dubz
8. terry francis & lorenzo / trompeta
9. bionic bump band / noelly
10. after dark inc. / come on
11. boinic bump band / on the dog again
12. jeff samuel / founded
13. terry francis & lorenzo / monica
14. mr g / flux tech
15. terry francis / matin dansani
16. nathan coles / pick up yer bike
17. mr g / the day after b
18. adam jay / sahpire deependency
19. adam jay / fuel injection
20. danillo vigeretto / reform attack
21. adan jay / brainstorming
22. greg gow & arthur oskan / debris
23. mateo murphy / loop 6 infinity.

d.code

TRIBE Member
This is the first mix I've recorded in over a year and half- so I hope you like it! Its been a long time coming.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

divell420

TRIBE Promoter
Destro: It's just you and a sketchy server :)

The mix is hosted on a cablemodem, so when a bunch of people try to get it all at the same time, the server tends to scream panic and pass out. Try her again in a bit (now?)

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Destro Sanchez
tracklisting sounds right up my alley.

not me.

other than Greg Gow's and Arthur Oskan's track.

you going all soft Tyler?

wha? house boy!?

thats a bunch of house with a few techno tracks. just my observation....

ladddy dawwwww!

go spam house room clown!

:D

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

d.code

TRIBE Member
MAN!
The flack I've been getting from techno DJ's lately for playing whats in my heart... I think its still techno. Its tech house. Easy!
With some housey house at the begining...
Its okay though tekkid- I can still sweep the floor with your ass any day.

at a gig recently I had all these people cat calling me while I was playing! teecchnnooooo... I cant play hard all the fucking time! fuck! Last I checked too I had the whole venue rocking out- while the hard tek that was on before had 1/4 to 1/5 dancing..
The only one who was there who was a techno dj that seemed to dig it was Jake.

But anyways- give it a listen Doug- then tell me if you like it or not :)

So whats the verdict here people? Is it techno? House?
destro?

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by d.code
Its okay though tekkid- I can still sweep the floor with your ass any day.

since its my bday imma be gentle. On a serious note: dude i wipe the floor and beat your ass - house boy. ladddy dawwwwww - have nice day , hope you have a fun filled vocal one at that! "laddy dawwwwwwww"

next,

at a gig recently I had all these people cat calling me while I was playing! teecchnnooooo...
what gig? people cats? you mean 16 year olds? fuck kiddie parties cannot distinguish happy hardcore to jungle... LET ALONE
TECHNO! hey dont worry bout me judging on a tracklist or label's i see, go by their word Tyler buddy they know most.

I cant play hard all the fucking time!
says who?? pussie dj wha!

The only one who was there who was a techno dj that seemed to dig it was Jake.
that doesn't say much for yah Tyler, he is a hard trance dj , he plays the warm up roll at Nightmare parties - if thats your only infobackup - i fail to agree with your sypnosis - other words beg to differ.

But anyways- give it a listen Doug- then tell me if you like it or not :)
i will no doubt dude, dont take this outta context... i still like yah. :)

easy,

s
d

Destro Sanchez

TRIBE Member
shut up dug.

and happy fuckin birthday ya rotten animal!

thanks divell!!! thanks for reminding me that I missed four twenty.
;)

(and the server advice)

and before we get all caught up in what dug just drunkenly slurred above this post......house is techno as techno is house, got it?!

Destro

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
i am downloading this right now.. all the fuss about house yay house and tech house!! never you mind about the going soft comments how long can one listen to hard bangig redundent bass for before you go crazy!! variety is good!
listening to strictly one type of muisc is so limmiting

k i have a super fast computer and and hi speed it s stuck on 5 - wait there she goes again down loading..

k i will let you know what i think somtime tomorrow when it finishes downloading ;)

derek

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Destro Sanchez
shut up dug.

and happy fuckin birthday ya rotten animal!

thanks divell!!! thanks for reminding me that I missed four twenty.
;)

(and the server advice)

and before we get all caught up in what dug just drunkenly slurred above this post......house is techno as techno is house, got it?!

Destro
fuk u it'a all disco man

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by derek
fuk u it'a all disco man

hey i know you know your shit bro, but i higHLY disagree with this... and i beg to differ.

disco is NOT techno.

k, go listen to your house folks and pretend its techno..

shall i spell it TEKNO ??

fuck.

on a serious note, spelled.....

F> U>>> C K.

d.code

TRIBE Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY D-MAN!

Originally posted by tEkKiD

what gig? people cats? you mean 16 year olds? fuck kiddie parties cannot distinguish happy hardcore to jungle... LET ALONE
TECHNO! hey dont worry bout me judging on a tracklist or label's i see, go by their word Tyler buddy they know most.
Dec 13th- Freespace threw a heated yurt party. Average age of those in attendence- 20something. Don't pull a mature party 19+ in a club thing on my ass. Maybe you should check out one of these freetekno events someday. They arent full of 16 year olds! I actually play about 2-3 times a month Doug- the parties I play at just dont have flyers- and theres usually about 100-200 people attending.

that doesn't say much for yah Tyler, he is a hard trance dj , he plays the warm up roll at Nightmare parties - if thats your only infobackup - i fail to agree with your sypnosis - other words beg to differ.
I dont know man- Jake may play his share of this 'hard trance' but have you heard his radio show at all lately? Ive been hearing some sweet tribal techno coming out of his bag of tricks.. not to mention mixed pretty tightly on 3 decks!

i will no doubt dude, dont take this outta context... i still like yah. :)

easy,

s
d [/B]
I still like ya too chief- just dont get so holyer than thou on me man! Im sure you dont know half of what i've been up too!

but i hope you all dig the mix :)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
from the mouth of green velvet aka cajmere " it's all house to me"

fukhouse (fuk get it)

personally i don't believe anything that comes from a mouth that go's angains't the lord. dick is for chicks. silly faggots, i though believe in adam and eve , not , adam and steve.

derek: "its all musik to me, untill you hear trance"

:confused:

derek

TRIBE Member
^^^

holy cow. what does it all mean. do you even know who green velvet is? or do you, and you have an issue with him 'cause he's gay?

sorry to hijack you thread d.code. i fully plan on listenin to your mix.

peace,

derek

d.code

TRIBE Member

sorry to hijack you thread d.code. i fully plan on listenin to your mix.

peace,

derek
its okay man! good publicity i guess.
I like the discussion. At the dec 13th party I had some discussion with people about this. Its good to be reading some other opinions!

and make sure to give me some feed back about the mix.

derek

TRIBE Member
lol

and my comment about it being all disco was just to raz destro (altough i'm sure he agrees to extent) w/o disco there is no house or techno. i

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by d.code
HAPPY BIRTHDAY D-MAN!

Dec 13th- Freespace threw a heated yurt party. Average age of those in attendence- 20something. Don't pull a mature party 19+ in a club thing on my ass. Maybe you should check out one of these freetekno events someday. They arent full of 16 year olds! I actually play about 2-3 times a month Doug- the parties I play at just dont have flyers- and theres usually about 100-200 people attending.
im not pulling no muture party thing MR. Hollywood, sorry i get alot of fucking emails, and considering im on yours I have NOT recieved any of your 2-3 times a month parties TYLER. Thats not all man, i hang around guys/girls that frequent parties mostly involving techno, thats TECHNO ...... break down your 100-200 and give or take, you got about 15 people that know something i don't. And even then i get an email bro.

again next,

I dont know man- Jake may play his share of this 'hard trance' but have you heard his radio show at all lately? Ive been hearing some sweet tribal techno coming out of his bag of tricks.. not to mention mixed pretty tightly on 3 decks!
I dunno is he the next Carola spelled CAROLA ? personally once a trance dj alwalys a trance dj, cause i fucking know the pertuator will always drop his fucking sick ass trance tunes. YOU know it and I know it. Who is kidding Who??? bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh to the sheeeeeeeeeppppppppppp bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .

bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh anyone can play 3 decks, its not hard but it is to actually program and work a set.

don't shoot the messanger now jakie.

I still like ya too chief- just dont get so holyer than thou on me man! Im sure you dont know half of what i've been up too!

Main Entry: 1prot·es·tant
Pronunciation: 'prä-t&s-t&nt, 2 is also pr&-'tes-
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle French, from Latin protestant-, protestans, present participle of protestari
Date: 1539
1 capitalized a : any of a group of German princes and cities presenting a defense of freedom of conscience against an edict of the Diet of Spires in 1529 intended to suppress the Lutheran movement b : a member of any of several church denominations denying the universal authority of the Pope and affirming the Reformation principles of justification by faith alone, the priesthood of all believers, and the primacy of the Bible as the only source of revealed truth

=me

dug.