• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Springtime in December!

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Forecast today calls for 9 degrees and sunshine in the GTA...great weather...yesterday I was skiing in a t-shirt...today, going for a rollerblade and gonna wash/vacuum the truck.

Enjoy it before we're at -15 and 3 feet of snow.

T.O.B'

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Yes, it's beautiful out!!:)

I just went to Timmy's to get my coffee and then went for a walk with my Puppy. Couldn't ask for a more perfect day. I have so many things on my agenda to do and this weather just feeds my energy.:)

Enjoy the day people!

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PolishPrincess
you mean MY truck right?!
Riiiiiiiiiiight....THAT's what I meant....your truck....uhh....yeah....

:p

time to break out the vans from winter hibernation...wakey wakey, eggs and bakey...

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
soooo fucking nice out, was just out on the balcony having a butt in my shorts and t-shirts, wasnt cold one bit, and i think i got a bit of a tan from the sun... ok maybe not ... :p

its a lovelee day, and the sun is shining, everywhere i go, I see children smiling ....

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Dirty Girl
soooo fucking nice out, was just out on the balcony having a butt

I don't know why, but for some reason it didn't click that you were refering to a cigarette there.... I was thinking someone's ass.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

mcbee

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dirty Girl

its a lovelee day, and the sun is shining, everywhere i go, I see children smiling ....
nice. love that track.

this winter is so good! i'm off for a walk in a bit.

ya sunny days!!

:)sarah

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
i love this weather.. I went jogging through the clubbing district yesterday afternoon... and there were a lot of good looking girls out and 'boot.

snow is useless... ties up cars and traffic, creates delays and makes people fatter.

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
This weather is FABULOUS :)

I was in such a good mood this morning going over to the grocery store to buy fresh rasberries and stuff to make pancakes for me and adam and emil!

And going for a jog this evening was equally as gorgeous. So crisp and nice out :)

(idontwantwintertocome!)

~allie~

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders