• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Spring Fever Appreciation Thread

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
I love spring.
I love being outside.
I love driving home from work in the sun, tunes blaring.
I love flip flops, and skirts, and bikinis.
Yay.
I love spring.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
:( I shovelled another two feet of snow last night only to get up this morning and shovel three more. Like I hadn't even been there a few hours before...

khemistry

TRIBE Member
man im stuck inside the office the whole day. By the time i reach home its gonna be like past 6 pm not enough time to enjoy it...

maybe if i pull one migraine act i can leave early..

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
I came in @ 8am to get out early. I might do this all week since the weather is grand.

As for being Randy,... well... it's pretty much a default setting in guys. But skirt season is upon us, and eye candy can certainly up the randy factor.

Yay Legs.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
I'm at home. skylight is blaring with sun, windows are open, I can hear birds chirping, and I'm sitting here enjoying a smoothie in a frosty glass...I'm feelin it.

Eclipze

TRIBE Member
AgentSanchez said:
So? Who else is feelin it today? My only regret is that I am stuck at work instead of on a patio with a beer in hand.
I was out running today :) As much as i love snowboarding i'm glad spring is here.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
I'm in a full on bang season. I don't care who but I have this animalistic need to mate thats going to make me violent if I don't deal with it.

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Eclipze said:
I was out running today :) As much as i love snowboarding i'm glad spring is here.
I'm gonna mount my snowboard on my wall, and I've already got my Inline Skates in my car ready to rip up the road.

yay outdoor fun!

Alita

TRIBE Member
Definitely feeling the fever

...playing hooky - just got back from an awesome hike. Gonna clean up - go shopping and party my heart out tonight hehehe yea yea!

AgentSanchez

TRIBE Promoter
I can't take it... I'm stuck at the office trying to work when all I REALLY feel like doing is running up and down Queen west howling with a camelbak full of vodka, a 6 pack in each hand, and a shirt bearing a generic apology towards my future actions.

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
The boy and I have been feeling it for sure and what's cooler is that he's not travelling as much for work too so I can be as relentless as I want.

I've been wearing flip flops for the last week already.

I FUCKING HATE SOCKS AND SHOES